The Student Room Group

Kcl Accommodation Swap Discussion! : )

Scroll to see replies

dcg_hastam
War Studies department....MA in International Conflict Studies.

You?

Not only are we both in Wolfson, we're also in Strand for classes. The commute from London Bridge to Temple is about 15 minutes or so. It's not bad, I've done it before.
Reply 41
LA4MB
Anybody want to swap anything for Lillian Penson Hall?

Are you saying that you have Lillian Penson Hall and would like to swap for something else? If so, do you have any interest in King's College Hall?
Reply 42
dcg_hastam
War Studies department....MA in International Conflict Studies.

You?

Oooohhh. English Language and Literature BA :h:
Reply 43
I got College Hall (intercollegiate) ,it's not even on my list.....
I will contact accommodation office today asking about swapping the offer.

God bless me >_<
Hey, poster above me--that's the hall I want! If I don't get it, I'll trade with you, provided you have a single.
Reply 45
thesilkscarf
Hey, poster above me--that's the hall I want! If I don't get it, I'll trade with you, provided you have a single.

I have a single room with shared facilities. Which did you get?

If you'd like for further contact, you can add me.:p:
Skepe: sarah89323, MSN: [email protected]
Reply 46
logandsmith
Not only are we both in Wolfson, we're also in Strand for classes. The commute from London Bridge to Temple is about 15 minutes or so. It's not bad, I've done it before.

Great. It seems that you can also go from London Bridge to Waterloo, then walk from Waterloo to Strand across the bridge. More scenic, perhaps? lol
Reply 47
I would love to trade my room at King's College Hall for anything closer to the Strand Campus.
Reply 48
Hi!

i would like to trade my john dodgson house ( ensuite, single, self catered, 10 mins walk from ucl) with any inter collegiate hall, preferably college hall or canterbury hall.

i actually applied to college hall and canterbury hall, and as a international student i heard piority will be given :s-smilie: My younger sister is entering ucl in the same year ( i took a gap year) and shes going to college hall and we would really like to go to college hall together.

i dont mind paying exta for all the trouble. do consider!

thank you so much!
Reply 49
hk_kiddo
Hi!

i would like to trade my john dodgson house ( ensuite, single, self catered, 10 mins walk from ucl) with any inter collegiate hall, preferably college hall or canterbury hall.

i actually applied to college hall and canterbury hall, and as a international student i heard piority will be given :s-smilie: My younger sister is entering ucl in the same year ( i took a gap year) and shes going to college hall and we would really like to go to college hall together.

i dont mind paying exta for all the trouble. do consider!

thank you so much!

Is that even possible??? John Dodgson is UCL!!!
Reply 50
Hi,
I got Wolfson House but want to be at SSA, GDSA, International or Lillian Pension Hall. So if anyone is interested to have a swap please contact on [email protected]
Reply 51
maryb_10
Are you saying that you have Lillian Penson Hall and would like to swap for something else? If so, do you have any interest in King's College Hall?

Are you interested in wolfson?
Reply 52
aa86
Are you interested in wolfson?

Possibly -- would you be willing to trade for King's College Hall? Are you a grad student? Thanks!
Reply 53
s1gma
Is that even possible??? John Dodgson is UCL!!!

LOL this ahahahahahahaha.
should i have already recieved confirmation of accomodation? (cond. offer uk student outside london).
Reply 55
jataylorlfc
should i have already recieved confirmation of accomodation? (cond. offer uk student outside london).

Nope. Tomorrow the first round of allocations are being sent out as far as I'm aware.
Reply 56
Hi is anyone willing to swap great dover street apartments for an intecollegiate hall-college/canterbury/garden halls.
thanks
Reply 57
churcher
Hi is anyone willing to swap great dover street apartments for an intecollegiate hall-college/canterbury/garden halls.
thanks

So you have GDSA and you want an intercol? If I get one of the intercols I'd definitely be willing to swap, but I haven't heard yet :frown:
Reply 58
I've just been dumped in King's College Hall. I'm seething.

Does anyone want to swap? I'm looking for Great Dover Street or Wolfson. Send me a PM on here.
Reply 59
Should any of you get Stamford Street Apartments or International Hall - en suite and would like to swap with me for College Hall (en suite), get in touch please!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending