The Student Room Group

Kcl Accommodation Swap Discussion! : )

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
yea i reckon kings have wacked all gap year students in KCH
Reply 81
Do they email you an offer or do you have to check your application?
Reply 82
Isnt KCH a mature and postgrad hall?

And frogit - they email you an offer. Check your junk it might be there.
Reply 83
MDEH8176
Yeah, I am.

I am too. With a deferred offer from last year.
Reply 84
LucienG
I am too. With a deferred offer from last year.

Yeah, same. I don't know what to do...
Reply 85
MDEH8176
Yeah, same. I don't know what to do...

Just go for it bro. It's a silly reason for throwing away a place at a very good university. It can't be all bad anyway, and we do have a thousand quid more than we were expecting.
Reply 86
Although having said that if they give me a shared room I might consider telling them to **** off.
Reply 87
LucienG
Although having said that if they give me a shared room I might consider telling them to **** off.

You have a shared room? That really is ****. Now I feel bad for complaining about it.

I'm going to try and swap with somebody (if I can).
Reply 88
They haven't given me a shared room...yet :|
sn0rkel
yea i reckon kings have wacked all gap year students in KCH

Gap year student, got my first choice - Stamford Street. Unless I'm a freakish mistake, I don't think the theory holds up :wink:

Sorry to everyone who hasn't got what they wanted :frown: I was so freaked out about it happening to me; I can't believe its actually come out in the wash...
you guys need to chill out..it doesnt matter where you live for the first year :facepalm:
Reply 91
LucienG
Quite. I'll have to take a sodding bus to my campus.

A bus.

Like I'm some sort of commuter.

And I'll have meal times too. Why don't they give me a f***ing bed time while they're at it?

I can't believe its ******** catered :| wtf?!?!
Like of all the ones I actually can't get over that bit!!
They even admitted they made a mistake and its not postgrad - I didn't even put it down cos that's what it said?!
sn0rkel
Just out of interest were any of you lot gap year students?

Yup, kinda (got one result today)
Reply 93
I have an accomodation offer for King's college hall, does anyone want to swap for any of the other accomodations?
Reply 94
like most ... i've got King's College Hall (Single Room) and am willing to switch for anything! please let me know (: x
Reply 95
dsd91
I have an accomodation offer for King's college hall, does anyone want to swap for any of the other accomodations?

Sorry, there's a queue...
Reply 96
I can't believe this. I angrily told my mother as a joke that KCH was last on my list. I've just found my preference list.

King's College Hall is last.

"You may not get your first choice"...or in fact, any one of your first fifteen...
LucienG
Sorry, there's a queue...

:toofunny: sure is...kch only has about 60 places...they may be empty this year
Reply 98
KCH is blatantly fine. there's a free shuttle bus to strand every day n stuff like that so transport isnt a major issue.

(saying that if anyone wants to swap SSA for KCH cos they know something that no one else knows then give us a shout and i'll happily swap lol)
Reply 99
Why is everyone hating KCH so much, btw? :o:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending