The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

THRASHx
:ditto:

Im from the Midlands but I love the North-East, just hate how far away it is so I cant visit regularly (until I go to uni :teehee:)

Something to look forward to!

Props to you for your excellent taste :P
CB91
The accent is horrible.

Horrible? In relation to what dare I ask. I'd love to know how its horrible.
Cumbria or the Lakes somewhere, beautiful place :h:
Reply 123
C'mon Surrey. :colone:
viktavondoom
Horrible? In relation to what dare I ask. I'd love to know how its horrible.

It sounds stupid and trashy. :o: I mean, you don't need to say like after every sentance. :colonhash:

I suppose it's the accent version of marmite because some people like it. I don't though. :awesome:
CB91
It sounds stupid and trashy. :o: I mean, you don't need to say like after every sentance. :colonhash:

I suppose it's the accent version of marmite because some people like it. I don't though. :awesome:

Whats your accent may i ask. like.
viktavondoom
Whats your accent may i ask. like.

A really weak Lancashire one is probably the best way I could describe it tbh.
CB91
A really weak Lancashire one.

Is that not a Liverpool player on your avatar thing?

Smells like double standards to me mate.
viktavondoom
Is that not a Liverpool player on your avatar thing?

Smells like double standards to me mate.

My dad and that half of my family is scouse. He moved away from Liverpool when he was younger to Lancashire. :smile:
CB91
My dad and that half of my family is scouse. He moved away from Liverpool when he was younger to Lancashire. :smile:

I'll stop with this internet beef thing. You don't like my accent and I don't like your views. Or you're football team. Or you probably, but lets not dwell on the subject.
viktavondoom
I'll stop with this internet beef thing. You don't like my accent and I don't like your views. Or you're football team. Or you probably, but lets not dwell on the subject.

Agreed. I didn't mean any offence btw, I just don't like the accent. Well tbh I don't like alot of accents. :dontknow:
CB91
Agreed. I didn't mean any offence btw, I just don't like the accent. Well tbh I don't like alot of accents. :dontknow:

Its fine. Regional pride and all that, like.
viktavondoom
Its fine. Regional pride and all that, like.

Yeah. :awesome:
I've been to 7 of those locations and I still think York.

Well, I don't know about 'to live' I don't live in York and the place I live in is quite rural and boring to be honest.

Latest