The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Meghaan
why are you up at 8am? :0 :L

... Because although I absolutely love sleeping, but I don't like wasting a whole day in bed... I used to get up at 5.30am which was absolutely lovely... During summer, take the dog over the field at 5.30am during sun rise was great.

No one is up, its nice and quiet, nice temperature... brilliant.
well if i'm going out at night, i brush mine before i go out, so it doesn't matter if i fall sleep fully clothed on the sofa when i'm drunk :biggrin:
Reply 82
I brush mine twice a day, after being drunk/having sex/every single eventuality. I also brush my teeth more often if I have an event to go to.
d0mz
..just aren't partying hard enough.

When you come back, drunk as ****, eating a kebab and pass out on the sofa wearing all your clothes, do you brush your teeth before sleep? NO
When you get back to your halls drunk after a night out with a lovely lady you've pulled and you give her a good filling and then fall asleep, do you brush your teeth before you sleep? NO
When you've stayed in and the highlight of your night includes reading a book or playing Pool on Yahoo, do you brush your teeth before you sleep? HOPEFULLY.

..discuss.

you have a very long face
Reply 84
qasman
i couldn't care less

are you actually an ahmadiyaa?
LAD. That's the tooth and nothing but the tooth. :gangster:
Reply 86
d0mz

When you come back, drunk as ****, eating a kebab and pass out on the sofa wearing all your clothes, do you brush your teeth before sleep? NO
When you get back to your halls drunk after a night out with a lovely lady you've pulled and you give her a good filling and then fall asleep, do you brush your teeth before you sleep? NO
When you've stayed in and the highlight of your night includes reading a book or playing Pool on Yahoo, do you brush your teeth before you sleep? HOPEFULLY.

..discuss.

But you're assuming that people brush their teeth after those events- Can't they brush it once in the morning and then brush it again when they are getting ready to go into town? :p:
Oh nos :frown: I fail at life...I brush my teeth twice a day :sadnod:, I even have time to floss.
2-3 times a day for me depending on lunch. As for your theory, don't you brush your teeth before you go out?
Always! At least twice a day...
Reply 90
Coming home a little merry from a night out doesn't mean I want to neglect my teeth...no matter how tired I am I always brush my teeth twice a day, floss & mouthwash. :teeth:
Reply 91
its not how many times u brush its how u do it. i could brush them 10 times a day and it would not be effective. half the people dont even know how to brush their teeth. retards
Reply 92
Brushing your teeth at night time is most important or you are leaving food particles and plaque on your teeth overnight, which will harden- turn in to tartar which won't come off- your gums will recede and you are way more likely to need fillings.
I always brush my teeth after a night out. I know when I've been too drunk because I wake up with a face full of make-up and my teeth haven't been cleaned. Once someone hid my iPod so I shouted at everyone "Where's my iPod? I need my iPod to clean my teeth! I can't go to bed without cleaning my teeth!". Even in a state where I was shouting at people (I don't shout at people), I still cleaned my teeth.
Reply 94
I love brushing my teeth when I'm drunk!
Reply 95
d0mz

..discuss.

d0mz true to form : insightful, clever...
Reply 96
lol @ this thread. complete ridicule
You're wrong Dom. :nah:
Reply 98
I always do it twice a day, but sometimes when I feel a bit adventurous I brush them in the middle of the day. Can't beat that fresh feeling.
Reply 99
I get back drunk, chug a load of water, eat and brush my teeth.
Even if I can barely stand I do, nothing worse than gack mouth the next day. I don't pass out because I'm not a 12 year old lightweight.
If I end up vomiting for whatever reason, I definitely make sure I brush, vomit mouth in the morning is the worst.

Partys, festivals, whatever. I still brush my teeth twice a day.

Latest

Trending

Trending