The Student Room Group

A2 geography coursework help!

Hey!

I was wondering if anyone can help me out with my geography coursework? I wanted to do something involving trams as I live fairly near them and I can't think of anything more interesting (I live in the city!). The only thing is that there are many questions and areas of investigation for trams one can carry out.

I just want a really good Title to research. I don't want something like "what are the costs and benefits of the trams on the local area." Cos thats quite rubbish!

If anyone has any title they think is good and will enable me to do a fair degree of research (one module only) and gain many marks - I would really apppreciate it.

Any ideas...anyone? Thank you guys very much!!
what are the costs and benefits of the trams on the local area."

has your teacher given you any specific guidelines to follow? can it be on absoultly anything.... coz if you have that sort of powere to choose your own coursework title id go for something a bit more interesting... sorry im sure trams are great and all but is there much you can write on them? prehaps comparing them to alternative types of travel in your area?
Reply 2
yeah i was going to suggest including other methods of transport in the investigation...to enable u to write more...and get more marks....

u could compare cost for the environment..relative effectiveness...passenger capacity and useage..cost ..coverage of local area....maybe just off the top of my head,...but there must be loads more way better things...(i was always better at physical rather than human geography)
Reply 3
Thanx for the advice.

Yeah I can write about anything... anything current in my area (although I don't mind travelling!). So long as I can hand in the final coursework to top quality by March - I can write and research anything I like really.

The only reason I chose trams was because my initial idea during the summer was on trams but it all went kinda wrong ( as the council has decided not to build trams within my area).

So any ideas about anything that is interesting would be greatly appreciate. I want something that is capturing (rather than the stuff everyone else does!) So any coursework titles and ways of going about researching ( & loadsa marks :biggrin: ) would be fantastic!!

I don't want anything too physical though as I live in the city.

Thank you guys very much :smile:
Reply 4
What a boring coursework. The examiners going to get bored of trams. What city do you live in?
What ever city you live in try doing this coursework aim:

"In what ways does ..........(city name)....... have the characteristics of a typical CBD."

Latest

Trending

Trending