The Student Room Group

Who has used Metrosa gel?

I ave a persistent outbreak of spots which have never in 2 years fully settled down. So the Doc prescribed me Metrosa gel and said to use it for 2-3 months, and it should start to settle down within about 6 weeks hopefully clearing up by the end of the course.

However, I have used it for 4 days and the spots have practically cleared up... they just look like tiny blemishes which are invisible underneath make-up. Is this normal for this gel? Or could something else (or lack of) be clearing them up?

Just confused as it is supposed to take much much longer, if anyone has any info feel fee to pass it on :smile:
Think of things you done in those 4 days that weren't NORMAL or ROUTINE for you, if there's nothing then the Gel is held responsible for the clearing off your acne.
TheCurlyHairedDude
Think of things you done in those 4 days that weren't NORMAL or ROUTINE for you, if there's nothing then the Gel is held responsible for the clearing off your acne.

Well over the past 2 years I tried just about anything... changing soap, changing washing powder, using products spcifically for spots, using products that are not perfumed, using no products... and nothing changed it. Is it really possible for a gel to do so much in four days? Like... 8 uses??? :lolwut:
Reply 3
been using for 4 days and no change for me i also have had spots for 2 years not nice at 55

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending