The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mysqa
Natrually, we only take the best of the best. Think you can handle it? :wink:

But the best people don't make typos :biggrin:.
Reply 801
Original post by mysqa

Hi I was wondering. For example if you got a conditional offer for university and you need a c in maths. However you think you did bad in the final exam but got an A for the preliminary. Would the college be able to appeal for you to least get a c and would you be able to go university this year or will it be to late. Do universities accept appeal offers or do they find out what you get on the day of your results and if you don't meet the conditions do they cut tour name of straight away with no chances of appeal. I will be grateful if anyone can answer this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anniexoxo
Hi I was wondering. For example if you got a conditional offer for university and you need a c in maths. However you think you did bad in the final exam but got an A for the preliminary. Would the college be able to appeal for you to least get a c and would you be able to go university this year or will it be to late. Do universities accept appeal offers or do they find out what you get on the day of your results and if you don't meet the conditions do they cut tour name of straight away with no chances of appeal. I will be grateful if anyone can answer this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It depends which uni it is. You can find this info on their website or you can phone them up about their policy. Good luck!
Original post by mysqa

Obviously I'm the best of the best :wink: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You would need to submit an urgent appeal which are for those people who are in that situation where their university depends on that appeal. You'd also have to contact the individual uni as Jenny said and let them know you've submitted an urgent appeal. From then, they will usually give you until August 31st to meet your conditions (i.e. receive the appeal).
Reply 804
Original post by Ecosse_14
Obviously I'm the best of the best :wink: :tongue:

You would need to submit an urgent appeal which are for those people who are in that situation where their university depends on that appeal. You'd also have to contact the individual uni as Jenny said and let them know you've submitted an urgent appeal. From then, they will usually give you until August 31st to meet your conditions (i.e. receive the appeal).

Thanks. So I will have to contact my college on the day of the results and then phone through university and tell them that my college is sending an urgent appeal? Is that right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks. So I will have to contact my college on the day of the results and then phone through university and tell them that my college is sending an urgent appeal? Is that right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed :yes:
Reply 806
Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending