The Student Room Group

A Feminist Shop of Vulva Love

What do you think of the ethos of this shop? Do you think it's doing a positive service by teaching women to love their genitalia, or do you think it's tasteless and tacky?

A set of four rustic, earthy teal re-purposed salad plates hand painted with chic, off-center inky long stemmed breast buds and black Vaginal Flower.

"Two lips"

Set of 2 Leakproof Cloth Menstrual Pads - Magic Unicorns
For the Vulva that loves magic, unicorns and magical unicorns.

Ovulating Fertile Uterus -
For all you Birthin’ Divas, Doula’s and Wid-wives. This Happy Uterus Plush has a radiant red heart sewn into her lining and an egg traveling down her fallopian tube. She was made to uplift women trying to become pregnant and to celebrate with women who are pregnant.

http://vulvalovelovely.com/

Scroll to see replies

Pretty stoopid, but if you wanna waste your money, who am I to stop you?
That's just weird. I'm all for loving yourself, but that's a bit far, surely? :lolwut:
Reply 3
booraad
Has anyone ever bought anything from this shop?

What do you think of the ethos of this shop? Do you think it's doing a positive service by teaching women to love their genitalia, or do you think it's tasteless and tacky?

A set of four rustic, earthy teal re-purposed salad plates hand painted with chic, off-center inky long stemmed breast buds and black Vaginal Flower.

"Two lips"

For all you Birthin’ Divas, Doula’s and Wid-wives. This Happy Uterus Plush has a radiant red heart sewn into her lining and an egg traveling down her fallopian tube. She was made to uplift women trying to become pregnant and to celebrate with women who are pregnant.

why are some feminists so obsessed with female genitals?
I don't think women are ashamed of theirs, why would you be ashamed of something private in the first place.

These products aren't going to make women feel any different, I think.
Well... at least it's not as bad as the new perfume stuff out for blokes from the Vulva company...
Reply 5

lmao how much are the period pads?
Reply 6
I like my vag and all but I don't want one on my neck.
Reply 7
booraad

"Two lips"

http://vulvalovelovely.com/

Anyone that buys anything from this shop clearly favours the dungaree.
Surely nobody wears that necklace :lolwut:
Reply 9
jismith1989
Pretty stoopid, but if you wanna waste your money, who am I to stop you?

The man of the house.

Don't let those bitches be wastin their money. Their little brains can't work it all out so just spend spend spend.

Damn, these femenists need a good man to keep them in line.
Reply 10
Davies_M
The man of the house.

Don't let those bitches be wastin their money. Their little brains can't work it all out so just spend spend spend.

Damn, these femenists need a good man to keep them in line.

A good man, yes, but a well endowed one too so that they finally get some sense knocked into them, one way or another.
Reply 11
Pretty weird. :hmmm:

Spoiler

Reply 12
Lrampant
A good man, yes, but a well endowed one too so that they finally get some sense knocked into them, one way or another.

Exactly! It's so simple, yet these women refuse to be brought back in the straight and narrow.

Let them have their fun I suppose, they'll just wake up 61, fat, ugly and no man to keep them company.

They'll learn.
Reply 13
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, I just don't want vagina jewellery, and I'm pretty sure no-one I know would either. There's probably a (small) market for it though?

EDIT: The cloth towels sound like a good/money saving/environmentally friendly idea. But in practice, surely very hard to clean and, even worse, who wants to carry about their dirty towels to take them home to wash?! Suppose could use them at night/when you're at home?

Also LOL vagina pinata!

LOOK! IT'S THE WILLY VERSIONS :biggrin:

:hahaha:
Reply 15
It's certainly odd... :lolwut:
Still, I suppose some people just really like genitals...
This filth is a disgrace! May God bless my eyes for seeing this!
hahahaha!
lesbian boudoir chic!
Reply 18
I think the unicorn pads are quite cute!! But why on earth would ANYONE walk around with a vagina around their neck?!!?!?!?Mental
Reply 19
Thats Bun!!

Latest

Trending

Trending