Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i cant either tried for like 1hr
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Me neither, I have a feeling that it isn't up and running for new students yet -.-
nope not received anything like that yet maybe its still in post on its way i can hope :/
Reply 4
Oh glad I'm not the only one!
I was slightly worried since they said they'll be using that email to tell you more about enrolment.
:smile:
Reply 5
I cant log in either, I've contacted ICTS but hasn't got back to me yet.
Reply 6
Fair play, glad I'm not the only one :smile:
Reply 7
I know it says you can log in once you've been accepted but i've a feeling it won't let us till enrolment on the 23rd xD
Reply 8
ptuckley
I know it says you can log in once you've been accepted but i've a feeling it won't let us till enrolment on the 23rd xD

I assumed the same, but then was informed that wasn't the case and I needed to be checking through august as that's how my department will contact me about pre course crap
Reply 9
You will not be able to access your e-mail until you have been enrolled onto your course.
Reply 10
Tbh, I'm not overly impressed by MMU's organisational skills. They have an online list of 'things to do', urging us to check our email asap etc, and yet they provide no date whatsoever as to when this will be possible. Just send me my course info through the post, damnit! :colonhash:
Reply 11
fkos
Tbh, I'm not overly impressed by MMU's organisational skills. They have an online list of 'things to do', urging us to check our email asap etc, and yet they provide no date whatsoever as to when this will be possible. Just send me my course info through the post, damnit! :colonhash:

exactly, not a great start is it?!
Reply 12
Agreed, got told today by ICTS that it was nonsense as they don't set up accounts till after official enrolment...so we can't check our email then. I have Pre course tasks to do yet the links do not work so I cannot do them!
Reply 13
I'll repost what I said;

MGS
You will not be able to access your e-mail until you have been enrolled onto your course.

Also;-

https://www.pmi.mmu.ac.uk/self_enrol/mmuse_home.asp

From the 23rd new students will be able to enrol.
even with unconditional offers?
Reply 15
Even with - You are still treated as a new entrant - Which means you will enrol form the 23rd - Returning students can enrol from today.
Reply 16
Just annoying because it contradicts both the welcome site page and the information my faculty sent me.
Reply 17
Brandscill
Just annoying because it contradicts both the welcome site page and the information my faculty sent me.

How so?

I've just had a little look at the welcome page and it seems to have all the correct information. What does your welcome letter say from your faculty?
Reply 18
I lifted this from the welcome page :smile:

"MMU email account and Network username
As soon as your place at MMU has been confirmed, we will add you to the MMU network and set up an MMU email account for you. You can access your email account at www.mmu.ac.uk/students – by clicking ‘Log in to your student email ’."

Well, my place has been confirmed and that isn't the case as we now know.

My faculty letter states that I should check my mmu email account throughout the month of August as that's how all communication between the faculty and students shall be maintained.
Reply 19
Recieved an email today from MMU in reference to the photo we had to send them. They said they've recieved it and that I will have an account activated for me to enrol on or around the 23rd. I guess this is when the email account will become active as well :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending