The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
danjc
Having exactly same problem. Just keep checking your internal post I guess. The woman at the office said they didn't actually have a system to put 1st year parking passes in yet so they might take a while...

Yeah well if I get clamped I won't be impressed. :rolleyes:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
LubyLoo
Yeah well if I get clamped I won't be impressed. :rolleyes:

I got my pass a few days ago by the way.

It's proudly displayed in my car. However I was told I could only park on Alexandra Park yet the pass says 'Student Perimeter Road' so i'm parking on the perimeter road... which is direcly opposite my window!

I will wait and see if I get any 'warnings' but I can't possibly see how they could when they worded it 'Student Perimeter Road'.

I did see a car get clamped today so they do actually do it! He was parked in a disabled bay, with a permit I think, but not in an actual bay.
Reply 22
danjc
I got my pass a few days ago by the way.

It's proudly displayed in my car. However I was told I could only park on Alexandra Park yet the pass says 'Student Perimeter Road' so i'm parking on the perimeter road... which is direcly opposite my window!

I will wait and see if I get any 'warnings' but I can't possibly see how they could when they worded it 'Student Perimeter Road'.

I did see a car get clamped today so they do actually do it! He was parked in a disabled bay, with a permit I think, but not in an actual bay.

I have mine now too. :smile:

Alright for you isn't it! I was told the spaces outside my halls weren't allowed to be used unless you pay more for an extra permit.

But my car is literally a 2 minute walk from my halls so I'm not too bothered.

I've only seen warnings, not clamps.

Latest

Trending

Trending