The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 1
No you're not the only one. I haven't received confirmation of my deposit either.

When did u send yours off?

(New member!)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
LancPamela
No you're not the only one. I haven't received confirmation of my deposit either.

When did u send yours off?

(New member!)

Hey. I sent mine off about 2 weeks ago now.
Reply 3
Yeh I sent mine off about 2 weeks ago too.

What college are u in?
Reply 4
LancPamela
Yeh I sent mine off about 2 weeks ago too.

What college are u in?

Lonsdale, you?
Reply 5
I rang my college (Cartmel) accommodation office the other day (long story but my residence pack got lost in the post, got it two weeks late and missed the deposit deadline blah blah but all fine now) and the lady said I should ring her in a week to just check that the deposit had been received okay.

So maybe you could try that? :smile:
Reply 6
Yeh that's a good idea. I'm also in Cartmel!

Have either of u paid for the Freshers Dinner?
Reply 7
Hallloooo Pam!
Reply 8
I haven't sent my money off yet... I didn't want to send off the money, get there, make some friends and then find out I was going on my own. I'm so lame! :p: I might send it off... I dunno! Have you?
Reply 9
I sent the money off coz I'm likely to forget to pay it once i get there. Your logic makes a lot of sense though!!
Reply 10
I never even thought about it again after I'd sent it off...now you guys have got me thinking I might phone tomorrow and check it got there!
Reply 11
Do we actually get a confirmation letter???
Reply 12
tana
Do we actually get a confirmation letter???

I'm not sure, but I checked my bank account online before and £140 has been taken out, which I can only assume is a good sign.
Reply 13
i sent my deposit off ages ago now, and i havent had any sign of confirmation as well! i also havent sent my freshers dinner money off yet, it says it doesnt have to be in till 28th september i think, so im gunna send it in the next couple of days.
Reply 14
Cartmel people - update from this morning: the Residences person is surrounded by heaps of unopened mail but she promises faithfully that she won't cancel your room allocation without contacting you first. So all that stuff about return in seven days or else....
Reply 15
Typical eh? :rolleyes:
Reply 16
Good stuff...now I can relax safe in the knowledge I'll have somewhere to sleep/store my stuff when I arrive!

Latest

Trending

Trending