The Student Room Group

What to wear to disguise skinny legs! :(

Okay so I need some ideas on what I can wear to disguise my legs as basically they are tooooo skinny! (And before anyone says 'Eat more food!', I do eat a LOT of food :sigh:)

I'm thinking more for nights out as I rely on 3/4 hareem pants atm, I know that they're not to everyones tastes but I reckon they cover my legs and disguise the hideous skinnyness of them!

But has anyone got any other suggestions on what I could wear instead, tight fitting leggings/jeggings and tights are a NO-NO too! :p:

Scroll to see replies

flares
Eat more. But in the mean-time, just wear massively baggy work-men trousers to compensate.
boyfriend-fit jeans? maxi dresses? :smile:
Reply 4
Full length hareem pants, maybe straight leg jeans, and a maxi dress would work but not for nights out. I'm sure you don't need to disguise them though i would love to have skinnier legs!
Reply 5
Straight leg jeans? Still keep the style of skinny jeans but they don't cling as much, plus denim can be quite thick so they could pad your legs out a bit :o:

Just noticed someone beat me to it :P
Reply 6
Maxi Dress :smile:
Reply 7
People always say not to wear those jeans where the colour is slightly faded down the middle because they make your legs look big...So maybe those could work?
what about Slouch jeans?

Or yeah... Maxi dresses
Reply 9
Maxi -dress or a long floaty skirt - I know long skirts are not in fashion but if it looks nice then it'll do :smile:
Reply 10
Don't wear baggy jeans, because they're baggy on normal legs so they'll look extra baggy on skinny legs drawing attention to how skinny they are :eek3:
Reply 11
emma363
Don't wear baggy jeans, because they're baggy on normal legs so they'll look extra baggy on skinny legs drawing attention to how skinny they are :eek3:

And I think that's what they usually do too! :p:

Also, I'm thinking more for wearing on nights out... I can't see baggy jeans looking too good :P:
Reply 12
kizzz!
And I think that's what they usually do too! :p:

Also, I'm thinking more for wearing on nights out... I can't see baggy jeans looking too good :P:

Haha, just thought I'd point it out as someone said baggy stuff

Though many people will be jelous of your skinny legs so you should show them off :P
Reply 13
Skinny legs aint bad as skinny arms! Im on the same boat
Maybe just a tulip skirt as they'll make your thigh area look more shapely? Jumpsuits?
Baggies.

Are your legs really THAT skinny? Maybe you're exaggerating a bit.
Reply 16
You're not a boy. Skinny legs on a girl are a good thing.
Slim fit jeans (not skinny ones) would be best. As in they fit but don't cling, and not baggy because those just look bad and make you like skinnier also.
Flatter them by wearing skinny jeans, many girls are jealous of your legs.
Reply 18
kizzz!
Okay so I need some ideas on what I can wear to disguise my legs as basically they are tooooo skinny! (And before anyone says 'Eat more food!', I do eat a LOT of food :sigh:)

I'm thinking more for nights out as I rely on 3/4 hareem pants atm, I know that they're not to everyones tastes but I reckon they cover my legs and disguise the hideous skinnyness of them!

But has anyone got any other suggestions on what I could wear instead, tight fitting leggings/jeggings and tights are a NO-NO too! :p:

Wear tights with ladders in them and have a big bald man around your arms. More than one bald fat man should do the trick. Also try and paste really thick vibrant colours arbitrarily across your face, kind of like a disgusting smear.

No one laughs at God when the doctor calls after some routine tests.
Reply 19
RabbitCFH
Baggies.

Are your legs really THAT skinny? Maybe you're exaggerating a bit.

They really are that skinny :p:

Latest