The Student Room Group
I think statements of results are fine, I am not getting mine until Christmas, I think.
Reply 2
My school has a prize-giving ceremony where we get them. It's always been during September previously... but this year it's December :confused:

Call you school up
well im told they don't come out till late october.

erm i only have a faxed copy of 2 of my statements of results. will this be ok? or do i need the real thing?
Bekaboo
My school has a prize-giving ceremony where we get them. It's always been during September previously... but this year it's December :confused:

Call you school up

oh, my school's speech day is in October, but we don't get certificates until December.... :confused:
xXMessedUpXx
well im told they don't come out till late october.

erm i only have a faxed copy of 2 of my statements of results. will this be ok? or do i need the real thing?

I think that's fine sending statements of results, my uni says it's ok. :wink:
Reply 6
I'm screwed. I called my college and they said i can't get anything till November.
PQ
If you haven't got a certificate most universities will accept your results slip in it's place (although occassionally they'll only take it temporarily).

what about if it is a photocopy/fax of the results sheet...thats all i have :afraid:
Why don't you have the original copy of the statements? :confused:
yeah i phoned up my ex college yesterday and they dont get the certificates until around novermeber/december
darkenergy
Why don't you have the original copy of the statements? :confused:

well i studied at 2 6th forms and on results day i had the results from the other 6th form faxed through to my base school. so i dont have the originals.

plus they happen to be good at losing certificates...

Latest

Trending

Trending