Manchester
Reply 1
I got daisybank studying fashion buying :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
are u based at the hollings campus?
Reply 3
hey, i have been accepted for daisy bank halls for this year doing psychology, never actually visited it before though. Have either of you?
Reply 4
hey I'm thinking of booking accommodation at daisy bank... anyone whos been there... whats it like?
Reply 5
I'll be seeing you guys there then! :biggrin:
megsit
hey I'm thinking of booking accommodation at daisy bank... anyone whos been there... whats it like?

I lived there 2009/10. It's not bad, rooms are pretty basic as is the kitchen. But it's enough to live.

The area surrounding Daisy Bank isn't particularly great for wandering around at night in, though.

On the plus side you wont have to worry about being ankle-high in urine like you might if you had to share a bathroom with 9 people in Cambridge Halls.
explodingknees
I lived there 2009/10. It's not bad, rooms are pretty basic as is the kitchen. But it's enough to live.

The area surrounding Daisy Bank isn't particularly great for wandering around at night in, though.

On the plus side you wont have to worry about being ankle-high in urine like you might if you had to share a bathroom with 9 people in Cambridge Halls.

I lived there in 09/10 as well and I agree.

The rooms are incredibly bare so invest in a few posters as well :smile:
Reply 8
is there a microwave? haha x
felula
is there a microwave? haha x

No, although the local ASDA stocks them for quite cheap.

Latest

Trending

Trending