The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hash007
That song is so annoying, are you French?

Nope :smile:
Reply 41
deathbeforeimmortality
Are you stalking me?

:facepalm2:
I know it doesn't, that was exactly the point.

I'm also a creepy old man lurking ( :lurk: ) around TSR for students...:giggle:

More seriously it's you who's stalking me. But it's totally understandable if I could even I would stalk my self. :awesome:
Reply 42
deathbeforeimmortality
Are you stalking me?

:facepalm2:
I know it doesn't, that was exactly the point.

More seriously it's you who's stalking me. But it's totally understandable if I could even I would stalk myself. :awesome:
Reply 43
Pandaboo
Then that means you like me. :p:

Well that depends if you're actually a panda? Or you're just pretending... I don't like impersonators.
Orihime
lol Its not that good really.

I read a review that went like 'you will want to see it again'. Having watched inception I now understand what the review meant. You will want to see it again because you didn't understand it the first time. :o:

:hmmm:

Get out.
Reply 45
hash007
Well that depends if you're actually a panda? Or you're just pretending... I don't like impersonators.

Sorry to be interrupting your little flirt with panda....But how can you question anyone's integrity, unless of course you're a pumpkin. :awesome:
Reply 46
Orihime
lol Its not that good really.

I read a review that went like 'you will want to see it again'. Having watched inception I now understand what the review meant. You will want to see it again because you didn't understand it the first time. :o:

That's true, Im watching it again on Wednesday. There are so many clever things Nolan has dropped in the movie that you probably don't notice whilst watching the movie. For example, whenever Cobb is in a dream he wears his wedding ring, but in reality he doesn't. Most people I told that to didn't realise, also you never see Cobbs hand towards then end of the film so it doesn't ruin the surprise whether Cobb is in reality or dreaming.
Reply 47
La Papillon
Nope :smile:

Scandanavian viking? :p:
Reply 48
I regret not making many childhood memories or doing things normal children do. Lol I cant explain. :emo:
Reply 49
Orihime
Sorry to be interrupting your little flirt with panda....But how can you question anyone's integrity, unless of course you're a pumpkin. :awesome:

Pumpkin is my big brother :teeth: Im an orange!

Edit: Congratulations of being my 1000th post! Have a shiny sticker :biggrin:
Reply 50
failingatm
I regret not making many childhood memories or doing things normal children do. Lol I cant explain. :emo:

I know what you mean lol.

Things people do to remember their childhood? I hardly have anything either.
Orihime

More seriously it's you who's stalking me. But it's totally understandable if I could even I would stalk myself. :awesome:

:lolwut:

Answering the same thread as you is not stalking you. I could have only been stalking you if I actually quoted you. You quoted me in a different thread as well. :o:
I guess there are only two things I regret. One is not doing any work in first year, which meant that second year was kinda my first year of actually trying which meant I didn't do quite as well as I wanted. The other is not getting a job before I was 18. The lack of experience has held me back from getting any other jobs, and now I'm poor. In my defence I wasn't allowed to get a job, but I wish I had gone out and done it anyway.
Reply 53
hash007
That's true, Im watching it again on Wednesday. There are so many clever things Nolan has dropped in the movie that you probably don't notice whilst watching the movie. For example, whenever Cobb is in a dream he wears his wedding ring, but in reality he doesn't. Most people I told that to didn't realise, also you never see Cobbs hand towards then end of the film so it doesn't ruin the surprise whether Cobb is in reality or dreaming.

OMG I was the only one of my friends who realized the ring. Whether it's a dream or reality is totally irrelevant to me at least because he is finally able to see his children's faces lmao....Did you notice that the children actors used in the beginning where different from those used at the end? if you don't believe me check the cast list lol.
Reply 54
hash007
I know what you mean lol.

Things people do to remember their childhood? I hardly have anything either.

Yeah lol, and even though we're still young, we'll never get the opportunity to properly be children again. :frown:

I hate that feeling. I also regret not spending enough time with my parents or having fun with friends as a child.

:sadnod:
hash007
Scandanavian viking? :p:

Got it in one two :biggrin:
I regret a fair few things for someone of my age.

One thing I don't regret, though, is seeing Inception. :awesome:
Reply 57
I watched Inception earlier today. Good film.
Anyway, not trying hard enough. With anything. And being a bitch.
Reply 58
deathbeforeimmortality
:lolwut:

Answering the same thread as you is not stalking you. I could have only been stalking you if I actually quoted you. You quoted me in a different thread as well. :o:

Get real! I wouldn't stalk you with a 10m pole......
Reply 59
LOL when I first read this title I thought it said " I raped an old man, filled with regret... waiting to die alone"

Latest

Trending

Trending