The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
MissisKate
Well if that ever happens to me I shall now know who the person responsible is.... :p:

Also you must be very skilled in the technique of bra 'undoing' to pull off such a stunt....I salute you!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Lol - I don't think I'd appreciate such as skill as much as you if it happened to me though!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
irisng
Lol - I don't think I'd appreciate such as skill as much as you if it happened to me though!

I wouldn't either but you have to admit it's quite impressive. :p: :biggrin:
Reply 62
I can take off my bra without taking off my top....

... its a little party trick that i will only do when very very drunk.

but i agree about the bottim pinchers, i used to wear glittery fairy wings to clubs so rank boys couldnt dance up behind me and when they tried i could tell whihc ones they were cos of the glitter on thier shirts. (if they were nice i could always take off the wings...)

but some guy pinched my arse once so hard it really hurt, and i turned round and punched him. (im usually a total pacifist...so i was a bit ashamed of that, but i feel he deserved it)
Reply 63
MissisKate
Well if that ever happens to me I shall now know who the person responsible is.... :p:

Also you must be very skilled in the technique of bra 'undoing' to pull off such a stunt....I salute you!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:blushing:
well, I am rather proud of my abilities.. it's a good icebreaker at parties.
Reply 64
Oh and don't worry, I'm planning on cutting down on that activity anyway.. my gf might not like me doing it to strange uni girls she has never met.
Reply 65
TheVlad
:blushing:
well, I am rather proud of my abilities.. it's a good icebreaker at parties.

lol. Well I suppose any girl would have something to say if you part-removed her underwear. :p:
Reply 66
TheVlad
Oh and don't worry, I'm planning on cutting down on that activity anyway.. my gf might not like me doing it to strange uni girls she has never met.

And who are you calling strange?!
Reply 67
MissisKate
lol. Well I suppose any girl would have something to say if you part-removed her underwear. :p:

Well, there is no actual removing going on. Unless the bra is a strapless one, there is no risk of anything.. falling out. I wouldn't do something as crass as actually removing a girl's bra - partly or completely - my faithful nature and good upbringing wouldn't allow it. :smile:
Reply 68
TheVlad
Well, there is no actual removing going on. Unless the bra is a strapless one, there is no risk of anything.. falling out. I wouldn't do something as crass as actually removing a girl's bra - partly or completely - my faithful nature and good upbringing wouldn't allow it. :smile:

Certainly a skill I would be interested in aquiring. Do you pass on the knowledge or is it a well kept secret?
its a skill indeed!

*is now thinking back to the friends episode where joey unbuttons phoebes top in one swoop*
On the whole kissing/doing stuff with random people when drunk in the first week....doesn't that mean you spend the rest of the year (3 years?) avoiding them when they randomly appear in your hall/in your lectures/to be stalking you?? Or is that just me being paranoid?!
MissisKate

Most of my physics lessons were spent mastering the art of undoing a girls bra whilst they weren't paying attention. Of course, I did get my just deserts when talking to the teacher in lesson they pulled my trousers down (damn those baggy jeans!!!) lol

And yes I did go to a messed up school!
Jenni_Kitten
On the whole kissing/doing stuff with random people when drunk in the first week....doesn't that mean you spend the rest of the year (3 years?) avoiding them when they randomly appear in your hall/in your lectures/to be stalking you?? Or is that just me being paranoid?!

There's what c.3,000 students studying at Nottingham the fewer the people you make out with the lower the odds of it being awkward.
Reply 73
Spikerocker
There's what c.3,000 students studying at Nottingham the fewer the people you make out with the lower the odds of it being awkward.

Think more like 30,000! Although it's around 3,000 in halls on campus.
Reply 74
****. How come all the chicks have bfs. We got 11 with bfs but only 5 lads with gyals. Unless there's kinky ***** going on.

Latest

Trending

Trending