The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
thunder_chunky
I'll be expecting royalties

How about I throw your name in when I execute the insult?

"By the power of Thunder Chunky.... release the Kraken!"
Cybele
How about I throw your name in when I execute the insult?

"By the power of Thunder Chunky.... release the Kraken!"

That would be legen....wait for it...dery :cool:
I absolutely love greek mythology it was my favourite topic to do at school and I still have a high interest in it. I was actually surprised when I mentioned it briefly that my close friends like it too and we ended up having one of those random discussion. Lol :h:

I think it's fascinating :yep:
Cybele
I will most definitely be using this from now on. :ahee:

In relation to this thread...I am Cybele, mother of the gods and the earth. You may worship me. :mmm:

Are you serious!!?? Bow down to me for I am Ares, God of War, fan of violence and blood and shagger of Aphrodite. Beat that, woman!!
Reply 44
Sir_Vile_Minds
Are you serious!!?? Bow down to me for I am Ares, God of War, fan of violence and blood and shagger of Aphrodite. Beat that, woman!!

Don't speak to your elders like that.
Cybele
Don't speak to your elders like that.

Whatcha gonna do about it? Spear me?
Reply 46
Sir_Vile_Minds
Whatcha gonna do about it? Spear me?

You'll get a spank on the backside and you won't enjoy it!

:biggrin:
Reply 47
It's what lead me into doing a degree in Ancient History & Archaeology!
Cybele
You'll get a spank on the backside and you won't enjoy it!

:biggrin:

Erm, actually, I might. Notice the anagram or Ares? Anyway I'm siding with Zeus who trumps every god there is although ironically I beat him at a game of cards on Olympus.
Reply 49
amiejade-x
i find greek mythology very interesting, i used to love reading all the stories when i was younger :h:

same :smile:
Reply 50
Sir_Vile_Minds
Erm, actually, I might. Notice the anagram or Ares? Anyway I'm siding with Zeus who trumps every god there is although ironically I beat him at a game of cards on Olympus.

Zeus is my creation, I am mother of all life, I walk with lions and men castrate themselves in their devotion to me! :cool: Badass fo life.

Anyway. I study Classics at Uni so Greek mythology plays a large part :biggrin: though I prefer all things Roman tbh.
Cybele
Zeus is my creation, I am mother of all life, I walk with lions and men castrate themselves in their devotion to me! :cool: Badass fo life.

Anyway. I study Classics at Uni so Greek mythology plays a large part :biggrin: though I prefer all things Roman tbh.

Pompeii!!

However, I shall remain a fan of Ares and Diomedes whom I read of last night in the Iliad. War gods FTW!!
Reply 52
Sir_Vile_Minds
Pompeii!!

However, I shall remain a fan of Ares and Diomedes whom I read of last night in the Iliad. War gods FTW!!

Ares is the best.

Latest

Trending

Trending