The Student Room Group
ring em! x
Reply 2
I just sent SAAS an email asking them for help.

Hopefully they'll get back to me
Reply 3
jennytot86
I'm in a bit of state and I don't know what to do.
I applied for my tuition fees to be paid by a uni i thought i was going to, i thought everything was fine until i realised that, as the uni i chose wasn't my 1st choice, i might need to change was the payment to another uni.

I'm freaking out and worried i've messed everything up.

How do i go about changing my cirumstances?!:frown: :confused:

I don't really understand, you applied for student finance for your insurance choice?
Ring them, chances of them picking emails up at this moment in time are slim due to the volume they get, so to be sure you get a response, ring them up first thing
Reply 5
Dnator
I don't really understand, you applied for student finance for your insurance choice?

Yes
Reply 6
jennytot86
Yes

Why :confused:
Reply 7
Dnator
Why :confused:

Because i now can't afford to travel there :frown:
You're in a mess aren't you :smile:
Ring them. But good luck with that, can't even understand most of them.
Reply 9
jennytot86
Because i now can't afford to travel there :frown:

No, why did you apply for finance for your insurance place rather than other place?
Reply 10
It all sorted now, i called SAAS this afternoon and rectified the situation foe me
Hi - If you have the details for your online account for Student Finance England you can actually now go on and change your University on there. If you can't manage to do it online you want to download a Change of Circumstances form (CO1) from the direct gov website
Reply 12
jennytot86 I`m in the exact same situation.Could you please tell me what happened.What did they tell you?

Latest

Trending

Trending