The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 1
I'm in shackleton and have a vague memory of reading you pick up your tickets and tshirt on arrival from reception.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Hey which part of Shackleton are you living?
Reply 3
flat 34 woooh :smile:
Reply 4
Flat 21, lock and load. Dude I'm so hoping that I don't get lame flat mates.. y'know the 'mmmm no, I'd rather look through my telescope' variety. Can't help thinking about them worse case scenarios. Anyhow, heres to (raises bottle of bud) stumbling into you inebriated one day and talking about tiger testicles.
Reply 5
Co-sign that. Back on topic, are you on the club tour? I am but I though £25 was a lil steep.

Btw do tiger testicles often come up in conversation when you're alcohol intoxicated?
Reply 6
The treasury informed me that I was low on deniro's, that it was freshers week and it was best to remain flexible, but somehow I knew this would bite me in the ass. They'll be a good vibe I reckon but a million and one things need to be bought and as my Dad said the other day, its all about 'sacrifice and discipline' (passionately said with little flecks of spit flying here and there). Sure.

No, mostly I talk about midgets and those absurd little coffin backpacks goths wear from time to time.

Good luck with the move.
Reply 7
Thanks but my move in will be far from smooth. Quite the predicament I'm in, mum & dad just jetted off to Portugal, leaving poor me to travel on my lonesome via train to B'ham. Now the small task of packing all my belongings into a 70 litre backpack. *sigh*

Does anyone know how far I'll have to walk to get from the university train station to Shackleton?
Reply 8
20 min walk roughly. the best thing is to just get a taxi from new street station, it will cost you about £5 :smile:
Reply 9
Good plan, got a number for it please?
uh?

there are black cabs lined up outside new street station. just hop into them :smile:
Reply 11
ah, my ticket lets me off at any B'ham station so I was thinking get one from university station. Oh well, I'll sort something out-- it just better not rain.
don't assume that.... your ticket will say "birmingham stns" on it, but this only means moor street, new street and snow hill. University is an extra 90p down the line :wink:
Reply 13
Risa was awesome tonight, if a bit packed! but i met lots of people and got drunk enough to dance to anything haha :P how did you guys find it?

Latest

Trending

Trending