The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes. I always get phone calls like "You've won a holiday". I never entered a competition.
Reply 21
plz2btrolling.
Reply 22
I think your spam filter is broken. Any email that even mentions Nigeria would normally be put straight into the junk box.
Yeah totally real. Go for it.
Not.
Maybe Tomorrow
Well OP it looks real tbh, I would go for it!

Ok i'm gunna go for it.

Sorry guys i appreciate your comments but 5 million is too much to miss out on, no?
Reply 25
Because of course General Ban Ki-moon uses gmail.

Obvious scam
I always knew Ban Ki Moon would be a gmail man.
Phillipsherman
Ok i'm gunna go for it.

Sorry guys i appreciate your comments but 5 million is too much to miss out on, no?

Exactly, these people are all idiots. :yep:

Follow your heart!
What is the UNITED NATION?

Now the United Nations I've heard of.

It's a scam. Plain and simple. You get them in the post as well.
Reply 29
Well done, it is legitimate. Whilst you're waiting to receive the money, send me a cheque for just £499.99 and I'll show you how to change your $5,000,000 into $50,000,000 in three simple steps. If you contact me within 3 days you'll also get a free eBook on how to cure baldness, usually £249.99.
Reply 30
Phillipsherman
Ok i'm gunna go for it.

You cannot be serious?!

It's an obvious scam - why would they be compensating you of all people and why would Ban Ki Moon be sending out bloody emails?!

You must be a troll...or incredibly stupid.
Reply 31
i got cuple of tehse emails, if u go ahead with it they will rwquat cash of u first for transfer of cheque n stuff, its all fraud
Reply 32
Doesn't seem like there are any problems with it to me
Conorrr9
Doesn't seem like there are any problems with it to me

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. :indiff:
:facepalm: @ the people who think OP is being serious
Reply 35
Spexzzz
Indeed it is a 419 scam, if your interested visit http://www.419eater.com/html/tope.htm

I just read all of that, so funny I can't believe he actually sent in the photo! :lol:
Reply 36
Spinnerette
I can't tell if you're being serious or not. :indiff:

Are you seriously telling me you'd say no to $5m!?! You're crazy!

I'm a tricky one to work out :wink:
Reply 37
Ivan91
Reminds me of summat off Fonejacker. Surprised he didn't ask for your sort code.

:yep:
Seems legit to me go for it OP
Reply 39
xsarahhh
I just read all of that, so funny I can't believe he actually sent in the photo! :lol:

:p: Wahaha people would do anything for money, im gonna go read mwoar :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending