The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 1
Caley was massively overwhelmed by applications especially for the Law LLB. I got offers from both Strathclyde and Glasgow but rejected from Caley.

If you got the interview make sure you shine as there will be a lot of people before and behind you fighting for a place.
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
I got offered a place if I could achieve AAAB in my exams this year, they usually ask for less, considering I have grades over two years but there will be a higher number of people competing for a place so it will definitely be a competitive interview.

Express how much you would love to study law and refer to your personal statement. Make sure you show an interest to up your chances.

Good luck!
Missus K
Caley was massively overwhelmed by applications especially for the Law LLB. I got offers from both Strathclyde and Glasgow but rejected from Caley.

If you got the interview make sure you shine as there will be a lot of people before and behind you fighting for a place.

That is something to dance and party about, I heard that the LLB degree from Glasgow Caledonian University isn't upto standards according to the accreditation body (rumour, could be true though).

Glasgow and Strathclyde are 100000x better than Glasgow Caledonian University, I'd also pick Edinburgh besides those two universities.

Latest