The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

get stabbed by a black youth
Southwesttwo

On a final note, your kind is only 8% of the total world population and that number is declining fast thankfully.

Cus we dont **** like rabbits and have an education. feral.
Reply 62
Southwesttwo
You're absolutely right cracker. I'm more pleased at the fact that the pink race of devils will soon cease to exist.

dude calm down, you are being racist too

pink devils...
*African Metalhead, don't really know what to do/say*

:s-smilie:
Reply 64
Viridian_Void
inb4racistremarks

Bit slow today are we? :biggrin:
Southwesttwo
You're not in the least bit funny my cracker friend. Seriously though, you need to educate yourself on the history of your pink skinned kind before you comment on any other group. White (pink) people have been the BIGGEST murderers, rapist, warlords, invaders through out history. Not one group on earth has come close to exterminating who races as the white (pink) man has.

On a final note, your kind is only 8% of the total world population and that number is declining fast thankfully.

more than 8% are White. Approx 400 million in Europe alone maybe 250 million in north America. About 27 Million in newzealand and Australia. Also pockets in south Africa and central Asia. Black population in Africa is about 300 million, 30 mill in the US and maybe 50 million in brazil and that is all.
Reply 66
viktavondoom
Yes I am. Have been for many years and its a big part of my life. I don't need wikipedia to understand the culture i am into.

yet you've obviously taken that list of what hip hop culture represents straight from wikipedia...
maghreblover
Coz its cool, bruv :wink: I'm a black youth, I should know.

lol, what is street culture though? :o:

Hoodies, cider and knifing, innit?

It's just groups of people, maybe from slightly different backgrounds, acting like fools.

This pretty much.
Because they see it glamourised in rap music and movies, and think it gives them street rep.
qasman
yet you've obviously taken that list of what hip hop culture represents straight from wikipedia...

I don't need to check a list on Wikipedia to know what the four elements of hip hop is. Its common knowledge to anyone who is into hip-hop. I am actively involved in all four elements and have been before I knew what wikipedia was so I'm not sure what you're attempting to get at...?

In the words of Q-tip, you are the description of a fool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNuQxMOFiz8
because they are a niggardly bunch
ak56
Stabbing people and rap music about stabbing people.

This stupid comment you've made doesn't deserve a reply.
Reply 72
I see a lot of it around where I live. It's bloody infuriating because it gives black people and people that live in the area a bad name.
tig ol bitties
more than 8% are White. Approx 400 million in Europe alone maybe 250 million in north America. About 27 Million in newzealand and Australia. Also pockets in south Africa and central Asia. Black population in Africa is about 300 million, 30 mill in the US and maybe 50 million in brazil and that is all.

LOL, you sure about that?
Southwesttwo
LOL, you sure about that?

No, there are more black in Africa ( about 700 mill) and 150 mill in the Americas (north and south) my bad.
Reply 75
sango
Because we all live in PEEEEEEEEEECKNAAAAAAAM BRAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!

IT'S A FUNKY TING!!!

LOL. Its a funky ting!!!
tig ol bitties
No, there are more black in Africa ( about 700 mill) and 150 mill in the Americas (north and south) my bad.

LOL, I thought so. Whites are also still 8% of the world's population.
Reply 77
check out my sig if you wanna talk about street culture...

ya dun noe...that's how we do things in the hood... roller blading with shorts so we can roll on man ya digg?
maghreblover
Coz its cool, bruv :wink: I'm a black youth, I should know.

lol, what is street culture though? :o:

i dont know any black person that says "bruv" on the internet. You can try pretending to be black but we all know you're all :troll:
Iamnotapenguin
if that's the case, then they need to change their culture to be more civilized

but that isnt the case, that guy is just being a :troll:

Latest

Trending

Trending