The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

candyzhao
Should guys be the only one paying for the Wedding?
Yes. Absolutely.
No. The bride should pay for everything.
No. The bride and groom should share the cost.
No. The parents should pay for the children's wedding.
POLL TBH :colonhash:
Pink Bullets
Clearly you would think that, since you have chosen to automatically dismiss all girls who don't feel that way. I can't figure out why you would want to though. Does it help you feel better about the fact that no one wants to marry you or something? :confused:

I tried to marry him but he turned me down.
Pink Bullets
Clearly you would think that, since you have chosen to automatically dismiss all girls who don't feel that way. I can't figure out why you would want to though. Does it help you feel better about the fact that no one wants to marry you or something? :confused:

:rofl: girls would kill to marry me love..I've got a rich dad, am at a top uni and will get a top job earning loads..I'm already fighting them off and have pussy all around me every weekend..:yep:
missygeorgia
I tried to marry him but he turned me down.

If you accept your place as a girl and do as I order you after you vow to obey me then maybe I'll reconsider..:yep:
benjamin2k
:rofl: girls would kill to marry me love..I've got a rich dad, am at a top uni and will get a top job earning loads..I'm already fighting them off and have pussy all around me every weekend..:yep:

ahahahahaha
Reply 85
ill pay half on a simple wedding, iif the chick wants a big fancy wedding costing thousands, she can find the cash herself or no wedding. simples
Reply 86
I would like my parents to pay :smile: as is tradition but it's unlikely lol, and of course not fair to assume unless they WANTED to. So I'd go for

No. The bride and groom should share the cost.

But not necessarily evenly, it depends on who can afford what. I don't really know where 'the groom should pay' has come from though, never really heard of anyone doing that unless it was a really rich man.
They should split it, but then i do still expect a sizeable dowry from the Brides father.
Reply 88
I pick 'No. The bride and groom should share the cost.'

Should have made it into a poll.
L i b

It's rather implied by the 'can I marry your daughter' question.

That's essentually a symbolic idea though - very few people (who actually wants to marry their partener) would simply not purpose to them because their father said no.

Either way there is no longer any logical reason for the brides parents to foot the entire bill.
I think it depends.For instance in our situation my bfs parents and he are gonna pay for wedding in Egypt and my parents and me for weddings in Lithuania as we are gonna have two.

Latest

Trending

Trending