The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

steven slater >>>>> this

I thought you were going to link this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1302119/JetBlue-attendant-Steven-Slaters-exit-end-feud-stroppy-passenger.html

About the air steward who quit is job in 'style'.

:p:
Reply 23
It was obviously a hoax, it wasn't amusing enough to be real.
I<3LAMP
I thought you were going to link this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1302119/JetBlue-attendant-Steven-Slaters-exit-end-feud-stroppy-passenger.html

About the air steward who quit is job in 'style'.

:p:

Yes I read about that yesterday. What a lark.

Not just because he blew his top and started making a scene but by actually opening the door early and releasing the emergency slide at the exit he probably gthrew protocol and other saftely and regulations out of the window.

Lol but if you want to quit in style that's the way to do it I guess.
thunder_chunky
It was a hoax.

See post 5 of this thread.

I'm not surprised really. Quite transparent.
I saw these on www.oddee.com this morning.

She is definitely a hottie :yep:
thunder_chunky
Yes I read about that yesterday. What a lark.

Not just because he blew his top and started making a scene but by actually opening the door early and releasing the emergency slide at the exit he probably gthrew protocol and other saftely and regulations out of the window.

Lol but if you want to quit in style that's the way to do it I guess.

He was like: 'I've had enough' * pirouette * Grab beer, release slide.
'Bye suckers!' *slides*, * pirouette *...walks to car.
Total disregard to H&S but now he is the working mans' hero

Made me laugh definitely. I would shake his hand and then scold him a little.
Reply 28
Unoriginal. If she is still looking for a job though i've got one for her,...UMMMPPH!!:sexface:
Reply 29
It was quite funny even though it's a hoax.

Still not as good as Steven Slater's slide down with beers in his hands. He even has his own Wikipedia article :p: And apparently he said over the tannoy: "To the passenger that called me a mother******, **** you!"

I can understand why he did it despite the obvious health and safety rule breaking, he's been a flight attendant for 20+ years, dealing with awkward passengers all that time, plus he's looking after his terminally ill mother.
Reply 30
soonerthanlater
Alright chill out, you sound like one of these guys who feels like a hard **** insulting someone else over the internetz.

My opinion - i said it - what you gonna do virtual punch me:rolleyes: GTFO

Love it! I said three quite calm words and you go mental saying I've overreacted. Just cements my estimation of your virginity.
Steezy
Love it! I said three quite calm words and you go mental saying I've overreacted. Just cements my estimation of your virginity.

whatever - dont really need to argue with pricks like yourself. You call everyone else a virgin when actually you've probs never been laid - i dont know if you have tbh:dontknow: but you certainly sound like a dickhead. I never said you over-reacted all i was saying was in my opinion she wasnt that hot no need to insult someone - thats just immature..

/argument
I<3LAMP
He was like: 'I've had enough' * pirouette * Grab beer, release slide.
'Bye suckers!' *slides*, * pirouette *...walks to car.
Total disregard to H&S but now he is the working mans' hero

Made me laugh definitely. I would shake his hand and then scold him a little.

Pfft a working mans hero? Purlease, he just sounds like a big drama queen to me.
Reply 33
soonerthanlater
whatever - dont really need to argue with pricks like yourself. You call everyone else a virgin when actually you've probs never been laid - i dont know if you have tbh:dontknow: but you certainly sound like a dickhead. I never said you over-reacted all i was saying was in my opinion she wasnt that hot no need to insult someone - thats just immature..

/argument

You clearly have some emotional issues.
Steezy
You clearly have some emotional issues.

You clearly are a dickhead but hey life goes on:woo:
Reply 35

Retards couldn't even come up with a good punchline.
Reply 36
soonerthanlater
You clearly are a dickhead but hey life goes on:woo:

Only just seen that you're 17. I forgive you for being an hormonal & emotional wreck.
thunder_chunky
Pfft a working mans hero? Purlease, he just sounds like a big drama queen to me.

Emboldened section-> :rofl:
Steezy
Only just seen that you're 17. I forgive you for being an hormonal & emotional wreck.

**** you're 22? I forgive you for speaking like a frustrated prepubescent child:smile:
Reply 39
100% Hpoa

Latest

Trending

Trending