sarah19
I can't believe it's finally here, 26mins and i'm gone omg :eek:

what if no-one likes me lol arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p:

Ah well if ya don't try it ya never know I guess! :cool:

Anyone else moving today??

Sarah xx

I am!
Reply 2
Yep although the halls are only a 15 minute walk from my house! But I feel the same - I hope someone in there is nice to me :smile:
Reply 3
i'm only going 6 miles so about 20 mins here too lol but ah well still a change isn't it :biggrin:

i swear im taking my life with me, i have a million boxes and a HUGE suitcase- i still had to sit on it to make it fasten lol.... ( big bums come in handy for something :p: )

are you all excited?? im nervous coz im shy at first and dont talk lol arghh :rolleyes:

Sarah xx
Reply 4
I hope it all went ok for you, and you've made loads of friends!
Reply 5
I'm moving tomorrow not quite to halls but still away from home ahhh lol.
Reply 6
Oooh, people are moving. Gets me all jittery. I move in a week tomorrow *screams* I'm going to be hysterical this time next week :p:
good luck to everyone moving today and soon! Wish i was going soon, but oh well, next year!
Reply 8
Good luck everyone! Have fun!
Vixen
Oooh, people are moving. Gets me all jittery. I move in a week tomorrow *screams* I'm going to be hysterical this time next week :p:

:dito: !
Reply 10
im moving 2mo 2, helped my girlfriend load up her car as she moved in 2day :frown: bless her she was well excited, quite scared to tho. im well nevous.
Try to get there as early as possible.

That's what I did. Just stand somewhere were everyone seems to go, and talk to the first person you see.

I did that and met 6 American's and an australian on my first day.
Reply 12
I don't move for another 2 weeks. I'm getting bored of waiting.
Reply 13
thats the same as me ... 2 weeks! I hope its worth the wait!
im going on monday!!! boxes r fillin up quick!
Smiley_Me
I don't move for another 2 weeks. I'm getting bored of waiting.

:dito:
im moving today i go in 45min i have been packed for like 3 days now and i cant wait bring it on
i moved in yesterday it was alright but a bit quiet cos people were just settling in only 2 housemates turned up yesterday and there ok but one of thems boyfriend stayed all day and from the giggling coming from the room i didnt want to disturb them lol but felt great when i made myself knock on each of their doors and asked if they wanted to come to asda with me or if they wanted anything from there. my other flatmate is nice but shes a bit quiet and is an international student from malaysia she said shes been here since wednesday but she shut her door after a while so i left her to it but made sure mine was open all day apart from when i went out to asda obviously
Reply 18
2 hours until I leave for Uni! :smile:
Can't wait. :smile:

Gem
Reply 19
Good luck everybody with moving ! xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending