The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

nofish4u
s h a g

If your roommate was of the opposite sex, that could potentially be quite hot
soonerthanlater
so while you were on about the anaphase in your head she was on about the anal phase quite publicly ay? im sorry:sigh:

I do a Biology degree so I'm actually very impressed with that pun!
Oh, here's another one- she ordered a d*ldo off the internet but got the sizes wrong, and then showed us it and it looked like a torpedo. It was about 15 inches long. I lived in eternal fear of being able to hear it through the walls.
I want to avoid moralfags, non-drinkers and the religious.
Holly Hiskey
I do a Biology degree so I'm actually very impressed with that pun!
Oh, here's another one- she ordered a d*ldo off the internet but got the sizes wrong, and then showed us it and it looked like a torpedo. It was about 15 inches long. I lived in eternal fear of being able to hear it through the walls.

Im glad you are impressed as i am running short on pos rep atm:mmm: lol that actually made me laugh and the people at work are like WTF. 15 inches?!! she must of been HUGE. lol how long did you have to live with her??
Reply 24
Slamming doors, obviously not wearing underwear, bringing random people back and letting them live here, walking into rooms without knocking, and throwing up in the kitchen sink are just a few lol.
Reply 25
nofish4u
room mates who s ha g in your bed

oopsy :o:

@ OP, I want to avoid any sensible, non drinking, non partying, non-fun(?), whiney people :biggrin:
Reply 26
Holly Hiskey
My neighbour used to bring boys back quite frequently, and she was VERY loud in bed. And I mean REALLY loud- she was quite big (not fat, just big) and had a creaky bed and was very vocal.
It was rough. She did it during study time as well
Oh, and she used to go out the night before I had an exam and wake me up at 3am, although with everyone else on the corridor. Nightmare.

If it's any consolation, my girlfriend knew someone who woke up to find her room-mate loudly shagging some random guy, in the same room (though not the same bed) in the middle of the night. The next morning she found out it was anal. Classy.
tig ol bitties
and the religious.

he'll find you...:shifty:

Reply 28
People that think the extra 1 yard between dumping their **** in the sink and putting it in the dishwasher just isn't worth the effort.
jenny.chu
oopsy :o:

@ OP, I want to avoid any sensible, non drinking, non partying, non-fun(?), whiney people :biggrin:

stay away from me:shifty: lol just joking - non-partying would be BAD:mad:
Reply 30
soonerthanlater
stay away from me:shifty: lol just joking - non-partying would be BAD:mad:

:woo:

@ OP, I also don't want to mingle with people who have their eye on my stuff (theives), people who know their drinking limit (where is the fun in that?) and those who leave a pile of washing up instead of doing it right awy!
soonerthanlater
Im glad you are impressed as i am running short on pos rep atm:mmm: lol that actually made me laugh and the people at work are like WTF. 15 inches?!! she must of been HUGE. lol how long did you have to live with her??

The whole university year. It was awful. She and I once went out and she went off with a boy and I couldn't find her so I went back and woke up the next morning to six voicemail messages saying "Holly, for God's sake don't go out in the corridor, I brought this boy Alex back- you know, the one who tried to sell you morphine?- and it turns out that he's this weird rapist type person and he's wandering around in the corridor calling my name and trying to ring me because I locked myself in my room. I'm just worried in case he recognises you because I think he's violent." BRILLIANT.
I'll hit you with my puny positive rep in a sec haha.
Holly Hiskey
The whole university year. It was awful. She and I once went out and she went off with a boy and I couldn't find her so I went back and woke up the next morning to six voicemail messages saying "Holly, for God's sake don't go out in the corridor, I brought this boy Alex back- you know, the one who tried to sell you morphine?- and it turns out that he's this weird rapist type person and he's wandering around in the corridor calling my name and trying to ring me because I locked myself in my room. I'm just worried in case he recognises you because I think he's violent." BRILLIANT.
I'll hit you with my puny positive rep in a sec haha.

WOW that is HILARIOUS!!:rofl: thank you the favour will be returned soon:wink:
Reply 33
i.am.lost
If your roommate was of the opposite sex, that could potentially be quite hot

haha truth =] but im talkinn about a grossly over weight yorkshireman =]
Reply 34
Guy this year... used the grill pan putting bacon straight on it, plus other meats. Drips fat everywhere. Leaves it afterwards, as if he honestly doesn't think it needs to ever be cleaned (even though 3 of us are veggie in the house). Eventually someone else cleans it cause they get fed up of waiting for him to do it himself. We put tin foil on it so the pan itself doesn't get dirty and hide it away to discourage use. He goes in the cupboard, finds it, removes tinfoil, uses and coats in fat then leaves again. Cycle repeats.

¬¬
jenny.chu
:woo:

@ OP, I also don't want to mingle with people who have their eye on my stuff (theives), people who know their drinking limit (where is the fun in that?) and those who leave a pile of washing up instead of doing it right awy!

you dont like thieves? aww dman:sigh: well i guess this is goodbye then:nope:
kpwxx
Guy this year... used the grill pan putting bacon straight on it, plus other meats. Drips fat everywhere. Leaves it afterwards, as if he honestly doesn't think it needs to ever be cleaned (even though 3 of us are veggie in the house). Eventually someone else cleans it cause they get fed up of waiting for him to do it himself. We put tin foil on it so the pan itself doesn't get dirty and hide it away to discourage use. He goes in the cupboard, finds it, removes tinfoil, uses and coats in fat then leaves again. Cycle repeats.

¬¬

:rofl: did you not say anything to him?!
I dont know how you guys let these people get away with it but I would consider declaring a dirty war on people who do that.

Shag in my bedroom will ya? I'll put your toothbrush up my arse.

Same goes for puking up other than the toilet, I'll make sure to dump it on your bed.

Yes I am evul but I likes it.
Reply 38
soonerthanlater
you dont like thieves? aww dman:sigh: well i guess this is goodbye then:nope:

:hello:
HARRY PUTAH
I dont know how you guys let these people get away with it but I would consider declaring a dirty war on people who do that.

Shag in my bedroom will ya? I'll put your toothbrush up my arse.

Same goes for puking up other than the toilet, I'll make sure to dump it on your bed.

Yes I am evul but I likes it.

would you not rather shuv it up the persons arse?:indiff:

Latest

Trending

Trending