The Student Room Group
Reply 1
ebay lol
boohoo.com
I have never shopped online for clothes, my bodyshape is hard enough to shop for.
Depends on the p+p and if it turns out cheaper for me to run to argos and buy it.
I don't think I'd buy clothes online as I'd prefer to see what I'm buying. But for practically everything else I find buying online to (be):

- Less expensive
- More convenient
- Make looking for the best price a lot easier
- Make buying things en masse a lot easier

Also, there is the advantage of being able to order things online 24/7/365 ¼ days a year while sitting comfortably at home with a cup of tea. :yep:
Reply 4
I prefer to shop on the highstreet with cash instead of my card, that way, i am less tempted to spend all my moneys
Reply 5
Online is so much easier :h:
I tend to buy a lot of clothes off eBay as they are usually so much cheaper plus I don't feel like I'm buying from the same shops as everyone else in my area! :smile:
Reply 7
I voted online, because most of my clothes are impulse buys from my laptop, in bed at 3am, between TSR breaks.
Online typically for tops, in-store for jeans.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages really and I can't say I predominantly use one of the other.
Reply 9
High street for clothes, online for a lot of other things though
i buy clothing in real shops usually to feel the material etc

but generally most things online
asos, shopstyle and amazon [and occasionally play.com or other places that might occasionally be cheaper]. job done.

Latest

Trending

Trending