Apple is a cult, not a company.
Reply 2
Aphotic Cosmos
Apple is a cult, not a company.

And all hail its great leader.
Reply 3
Steve Jobs is a ****.
Reply 4
I wonder if Bill Gates would have been up at the top if he was still CEO of Microsoft.
Reply 5
Steve Jobs is more than a CEO
Reply 6
Jamin
I wonder if Bill Gates would have been up at the top if he was still CEO of Microsoft.

I'm certain he'd have a higher approval rating than that moron Ballmer.
Jamin

Thanks duuuude I was just wondering why he wasn't on the list I didn't know he was no longer CEO thanks again I owe you
Reply 8
Laertes
Steve Jobs is a ****.

When the iRapture comes about, you will not be spared.
Reply 9
Great man
Addzter

I'm waiting for iRaptors.
Reply 11
i like apples
Reply 12
OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Thanks duuuude I was just wondering why he wasn't on the list I didn't know he was no longer CEO thanks again I owe you

He stepped down a few years ago, I think so he could spend more time on his charitable work with the Foundation he set up. However I believe he is still a major shareholder in the company.
Everyone likes Steve Jobs, of course
Reply 14
Addzter

iRegret nothing.
Reply 15
lukejoshjedi
Everyone likes Steve Jobs, of course

Except the iNfidels.
Reply 16
Dear Steve Jobs

Thank you for running the company which milks money out of clueless PC users by overcharging fancy-looking personal computers and portable music playing devices. You are a true friend for putting customers' interests first, even when they need to fish out a ******** of money when their equipment begins to fail, or when putting their hand around their iPhone 4 apparently eliminates all signal ever.

All the best,
Tom
Addzter
Except the iNfidels.

HAHAHA :rofl: icwotudidthere :toofunny:
Addzter
Except the iNfidels.

no surprise, they aren't that iNtelligent enough to use Iproducts
Reply 19
I am typing on a sexy iMac wireless keyboard. It is controlling my thoughts. I like Steve Jobs. He is nice.

Latest

Trending

Trending