The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Housefinder

The university finally allowed me to go on house finder the other day, but I'm unable to access the message boards and I desperately need to find some flatmates.

Anyone have any advice?
Reply 1
i might still need somewhere, host family lady said she might be able to cme up with a family as still has some to look at but she still hasnt confirmed anything yet. if she doesnt, might be looking for somewhere to rent as well so if you need a flatmate let me know! is there not anything on the university house finder that is still available?
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
go to www.netletbrighton.co.uk it is the same as house finder but for the university of brighton. You won't be able to sign in but you can go an click on noticeboards which is near the top and then click on brighton accomadation available and there are people who have posted information about rooms to rent. They often leave their phone number or email address. You can do all this without joining there is also a forum for people forming groups to see what they can find. This is probably your best bet if you can't get onto house finder.
Reply 3
Becca28
i might still need somewhere, host family lady said she might be able to cme up with a family as still has some to look at but she still hasnt confirmed anything yet. if she doesnt, might be looking for somewhere to rent as well so if you need a flatmate let me know! is there not anything on the university house finder that is still available?

There is but you need about three or four people.

If you're interested in sharing, pm me and I'll send you my contact details.
Reply 4
on the newstudent.org message board for sussex there is another girl without a host family at the mo as well, still waiting to hear from host family coordinator, she said she'd call first thing this morning lol!

Latest