The Student Room Group

HELP WRITING MY PHARMACY and DENTISTRY PS

i am just writing my PS statement for dentistry and pharmacy. im applying to 4 pharmacy places and 2 dentistry places. i need help writing my PS!.what can i say about that i like both pharmacy and dentistry and not sound bias on one subject? and what do they have in similarity??

Also it would be great help if i could see a example of PS for pharmacy or dentistry!!
Reply 1
ajcool
i am just writing my PS statement for dentistry and pharmacy. im applying to 4 pharmacy places and 2 dentistry places. i need help writing my PS!.what can i say about that i like both pharmacy and dentistry and not sound bias on one subject? and what do they have in similarity??

Also it would be great help if i could see a example of PS for pharmacy or dentistry!!

are you sure you only want to take 2 options for dentistry? (or dent is just your second choice) because the competition is higher than pharmacy (i'd guess).

I applied to 4 med schools and didnt use the other 2 options. Well, got mightily rejected by 4 of them. Then applied to 2 pharmacy places thru ucas extra. Bath saw my med PS and didn't ask for supplementary PS then gave me an offer. SOP uni of London asked for supplementary PS then gave me offer as well.

I think the pharmacy depts receive a lot of med/dent PS every year, and they do understand this (as SOP wrote to me), so they will probably ask you for a supp. PS
Dentistry as a backup? First i've heard of this...

Latest

Trending

Trending