The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't believe that is the case. I think that Track updates at 9am (or something) on August the 16th stating if we've been accepted into our courses or not. Results have to be collected from 6th form still.

Don't take that as gospel though.

And yeah, I'm feeling pretty nervous about results. Although, I feel pretty confident I've got what I need to meet my offer. I just want it all over and done with now, so I can think about getting to Uni without bricking myself over if I'm in or not.
Reply 2
Yeh you don't see your results it just tells you if you have been accepted or not.
Reply 3
But because of the server load it may be difficult to get on.
Reply 4
Last year my UCAS track had updated by 8am.

It told me I got into my insurance which was ABB so I was like 'yay, I got an A in something!' but then I collected my results and it turned out I got BBBB but they let me in anyway :rolleyes: I am rubbish.
Reply 5
Chloedanielle
Is it true that results are listed on ucas at midnight of 16th Aug???

How is everyone feeling bout results day? Im already worried and its agggeesss away!

xx

I know I haven't made it into either my firm or my insurance.

It's extremely depressing.
Reply 6
I am not looking forward to results day, really worried about my english grade. Anyway I've heard that UCAS updates at 7am on results day.
Reply 7
(edited 11 years ago)
Tabris Don'r worry loads of people hated that chemsitry exam!
I'm not sure of the exact time it updates, but you should be able to log on in the morning before you go to get your results. I logged on at about 8 am last year, I think. It won't tell you your results, just whether or not you've got into your firm and insurance, and as iTalya said, just because you've got into one doesn't necessarily mean you've got the grades they asked for.
Reply 10
Chiba_Revolution
Tabris Don'r worry loads of people hated that chemsitry exam!

Yeah, but most people probably did much better than me. It was awful :frown:

I'm still stressing about it and it's been a day and I've got 1 more exam tomorrow.
Tabris
Yeah, but most people probably did much better than me. It was awful :frown:

I'm still stressing about it and it's been a day and I've got 1 more exam tomorrow.

Dont worry I found the exam really awful too. I think on the bright side you can probably say you did better than me.:biggrin:

I need my chemistry too but I feel I have done the worst in it out of all of my subjects.
Reply 12
Gryffprefect
Dont worry I found the exam really awful too. I think on the bright side you can probably say you did better than me.:biggrin:

I need my chemistry too but I feel I have done the worst in it out of all of my subjects.

I doubt it, that exam has just destroyed all hope I had of getting into Uni.
Reply 13
Tabris
I doubt it, that exam has just destroyed all hope I had of getting into Uni.

Universities will often let you in if you fall short of their offer, and then there's still clearing of course.

You might not have done as bad as you think you have, and you might have done better than you thought you would for other subjects.
Reply 14
I think I'm going to fall way short since I'm not getting an A in Biology and I'm not going to get a B in Chemistry and my offer is ABB, which I'm going to miss by two grades at least.
Reply 15
iTalya
Last year my UCAS track had updated by 8am.

It told me I got into my insurance which was ABB so I was like 'yay, I got an A in something!' but then I collected my results and it turned out I got BBBB but they let me in anyway :rolleyes: I am rubbish.

Lmao that's harsh.

I wish you guys hadn't told me about UCAS updating their records first. I'm not going to be able to sleep as it is, now I'll be at my computer from midnight onwards refreshing the UCAS page constantly.

Oh yeh, I'm nervous as well btw.
Reply 16
NewUniGuy

I wish you guys hadn't told me about UCAS updating their records first. I'm not going to be able to sleep as it is, now I'll be at my computer from midnight onwards refreshing the UCAS page constantly.

haha...yep! you and me both.

its only...what...a month and a half away? which isn't very long at all. but every day is gonna feel like an eternity.

unless i get so hammered on a daily basis that i spend most of it in some kind of drunken stupor. :biggrin:

altho i do really wanna check on UCAS, i kinda feel like i'm ruining that big moment where you open the envelope and find it all out...
Reply 17
Yeah, i'm unsure what i wanna look at first. UCAS, my results or my letter [if i get it the morning of results day]. I'll probably check UCAS though.. :rolleyes:
Reply 18
yep. don't think i will be able to resist.

if i haven't got in, i want time to calm down before getting my results, so as not to make a fool of myself in front of a hundred or so people.

if i have, i don't want to start jumping about for joy so insensitively when others might not have done as well as they hoped.

decided - screw the 'big moment'; i'm definitely checking UCAS!!
Reply 19
I'm getting my results my text :cool:
It's nice to see the authorities keeping up with 'the youth'...

Latest

Trending

Trending