The Student Room Group

Fat Girls Turn Me On

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
Fat girls turn me on.

I honestly don't know why but I actually love fat girls - not to be girlfriends - but simply for sex etc.

Anybody else experience the same thing?

Nice.
Reply 41
lol
Yeah, and there was me worrying that guys would think I'm way too fat for them. Well I guess not...
Anonymous
Fat girls turn me on.

I honestly don't know why but I actually love fat girls - not to be girlfriends - but simply for sex etc.

I always want to roll around in their rolls :coma:
Reply 44
Yes they get my vote :smile: (although I've been attracted to the size 10s out there). They just seem intensely feminine. I'm not a fan of those that look lazy and unkept. Attached is about my target :smile:. Good luck to you and have fun!!http://www.greatglam.com/pd-teleport--plus.cfm
Reply 45
Only BBW's Turn me on, Big Tits, Soft Big Tummy Rolls, A Big Fat A*s, Huge Gorgeous Thighs, My Late gf was Fat, I worshipped Her Body, Kiss and Lick Every Inch of Her SEXXXXXXXXXY Body, and NO, not a 10-12, 10-12 is skinny to me, My Late gf was 16-20, PERFECT Size, God I Miss her
I'd agree if you had said chubby not fat - there is a big difference
Reply 47
Original post by Anonymous
Fat girls turn me on.

Thats turn me on too hahaha
Original post by Bandico
Thats turn me on too hahaha

You joined just to share your love of fat chicks by bumping an 8 year old thread?
Original post by Precious Illusions
You joined just to share your love of fat chicks by bumping an 8 year old thread?

He couldn't even write coherently, such is his mental fragility when discussing the (large) women of his dreams.
Original post by Palmyra
He couldn't even write coherently, such is his mental fragility when discussing the (large) women of his dreams.

Well it can be difficult typing one handed, poor fella.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending