The Student Room Group
She has a good lawyer.
Reply 2
Is she hot?
Reply 3
I genuinely hope she does get raped. She could have ruined that boys life.
Reply 4
Another example of the courts being sexist
Reply 5
Fail.

The sentance looks pretty standard for sexual assault/rape cases I think, somehow these people get away with quite short sentances male or female.

She makes me extremely scared.
I suppose with any sexual encounter with a girl, you're at risk of having the women cry rape on you. Which is the only good point about how hard the law is on proving rapes take place.
This woman's clearly a sick nutter.

- I wonder if the 15 year old boy is too emotionally scarred to boast to his mates about pulling a 25 year old though. Probably not funny, actually
DOA
QFR

sam.day
Fail.

The sentance looks pretty standard for sexual assault/rape cases I think, somehow these people get away with quite short sentances male or female.

She makes me extremely scared.
I suppose with any sexual encounter with a girl, you're at risk of having the women cry rape on you. Which is the only good point about how hard the law is on proving rapes take place.
This woman's clearly a sick nutter.

- I wonder if the 15 year old boy is too emotionally scarred to boast to his mates about pulling a 25 year old though. Probably not funny, actually

:yep:

Kid's 15 and the woman's 25.

At this point, all the older guys (18+ or so) are going "what the ****? You totally took it away from him without his choice! Kid's gonna be scarred for this; ain't no way he's gonna be able to be a bit of a lad naturally now without that memory acting on him something fierce!"

Thing is, even if we're all like "GO ON, MY SON!", that's always in jest-- a joke, in other words. Kid probably brags in school, but when it comes down to it, even sex scares the **** out of a load of guys when they're young, especially when it's a 25 year old who obviously knew exactly what she was doing and made it methodical-like in her approach. These kind of circumstances don't happen by accident-- no girls of TSR, they don't.

Legalities of the situation -- at the core -- really don't matter here. 15 year old young lad who obviously isn't really going to know the reasonings behind and why women are how they are. If anyone's seen the movie 40 Days & 40 Nights (funnyass movie that, by the way!) then you'll know about the bit where the main character is raped by his ex-girlfriend and he's like "****! **** OFF, GET OFF OF ME!". Switch it 'round to a girl in that situation with a man and then the female population of TSR should be able to understand how bad that is-- and the fact that he was drugged is even worse...

Anyway, that's my piece.

Niiiice.

Latest

Trending

Trending