The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
**Shouldn't this being in chat, or actually film in the entertainment section?** I think a moderator should move this thread as it is not specificaaly relevant to Nottingham University.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
sophieliz
**Shouldn't this being in chat, or actually film in the entertainment section?** I think a moderator should move this thread as it is not specificaaly relevant to Nottingham University.

Realy? Im not so sure, lol :biggrin:
god damn ur speaking like a mod...
Reply 4
Is that new actor the guy who played Dirk in Sahara? :confused: I haven't watched the new one yet and probably wouldn't - not a P & P fan lol, although Colin Firth is quite cool.
Reply 5
sophieliz

Never thought of that!! :biggrin:
Reply 6
The new one is actually worth a watch-don't diss it till you've seen it. I was reasonably impressed.
Reply 7
I'm sure Mr Darcy used to be in MI5... surely that's a huge plot hole?
I haven't seen the new one yet. I might get around to it, but I'll always love Colin Firth :smile:
Reply 9
I watched the last 20 mins of it. It's ****.
Just_Izzy
I watched the last 20 mins of it. It's ****.

Oh come on...it isn't that bad. Anyway-you didn't really give it a chance if you only watched the last 20 minutes.
Reply 11
sophieliz
Oh come on...it isn't that bad. Anyway-you didn't really give it a chance if you only watched the last 20 minutes.

Well I know the story having read the book a thousand times and seen the old one a lot as well. And I feel it didn't do the orginal story justice, and I didn't like Keria Knightley's portrayal of Lizzie at all. But hey, I'm allowed my own view right?
I don't like Keira Knightly. However, I was expecting much worse. Hell yeah you are allowed your own opinion-I hardly want to start a fight before we go to the same uni!!
the new one is good no doubt about it but the original had the depth to do the story justice

Latest

Trending

Trending