The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'd say the majority of them are at college doing A levels and got decent GCSE grades. I think quite a few of the boys have dropped out because the boys school in our area went very downhill and then got merged with another school and turned into an academy, which made it even worse because there was loads of trouble with it (it was still on the two sites a bus journey apart from each other which didn't help!) so a lot of them had their GCSEs messed up.
I don't think anyone's been pregnant though and I'd say about 3/4 of the year are at college doing A Levels and got good GCSE grades.
I've only seriously kept in contact with about 3 of my Primary School classmates, and i know one of them wants to be a midwife, and another wants to do Medicine in September. Not sure about the third one, which shows that i keep in contact with 2 of them much more
my friends all made a pact in primary school never to do illegal drugs. I know one of them smokes quite a bit of canabis and another was arrested last week for possesion of something that i am yet to find out
Most of them are pregnant or have kids. A very small portion of them went to uni... can only think of two off the top of my head though. None of them went to the top unis (myself included). Not many of them even went to sixth form.

I don't actually talk to any of them (except my best friend who I went to primary school with) unless I see them around.. mostly when drunk in town. I find out this information from facebook :yep:
I am in touch with 5 primary school class mates, we all went to the same 2ndry school but different 6th form college. 3 just qualified as nurses (male and female) one is a business owner, but did start a social work degree then fell out and the other raising a small family who got married at 18 and baby at 19.
Most people from my Primary school went to the same Secondary school, so I know how they did there. For the most part it seems like we were the most academic bunch; the top sets in English, Maths and Science were filled with a disproportionately high number of kids from my Primary school. Must have been a good school.

The ones I still know now are mostly doing pretty well, apart from a few who have royally ****** up their entire lives. The rest are somewhere in the middle and I haven't heard anything about them.

Mixed bag but mostly good.
Reply 66
I bought weed off one the other day, I know of at least 20 girls in my year who are breeders. But apart from that there are a few people doing well for themselves.
As far as I know, I am the only one in University out of the 6 of us.
One went to sixth form but dropped out after AS.
The other four left after GCSE's. One of them is a mum to two beautiful children and the other four, pffffff I have no idea.
I see them round, but don't keep in contact, went to private school though, so they pretty much all stayed on and are now all oxbridge/LSE/Imperial aimers. I moved abroad lost contact with them all and am aiming for pretty good uni's too, so we all did alright in the end...

Latest

Trending

Trending