Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

St Andrews Applicants 2011!

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh-WOW)
    We're just too good.
    :ninja:
    Do you even know who we all are?
    Yes. I have a filing cabinet full of folders with all your biographical details in.

(i.e. no)
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    Stop spamming :mad:
    I knew you'd get involved and shout at me. Always shouting at me.
    Just cause you're a lazy person who doesn't go to lectures and can spend all day on tsr.
    Can I set up a chat thread or will you shout at me for that too?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LGF92)
    Yes. I have a filing cabinet full of folders with all your biographical details in.

(i.e. no)
    This is excellent. I hope you never find out who we all are.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Damned Freshers' flu.... I hate feeling ill. I don't mind being ill, but when you feel ill it makes you not want to do anything. And I need to do work and lectures and laundry.

Any helpful tips?? (apart from paracetamol, hot tea, hot apple juice and lots of water, all of which I already have with me...)
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey. Rather specific question. Does anyone know where to find the impact of chemistry notes on moodle?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    out of interest, has everyone got confirmation emails, saying their applicatio is being processed etc? Getting anxious, since I put it in a while ago
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ginger_biscuits)
    out of interest, has everyone got confirmation emails, saying their applicatio is being processed etc? Getting anxious, since I put it in a while ago
    Just to let you know I'm pretty sure this thread was for the applicants of last year i.e. those who apllied last time around and started St Andrews in September. There may be a new thread called Applicants of 2012. Hope that helps =)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KThackery)
    Just to let you know I'm pretty sure this thread was for the applicants of last year i.e. those who apllied last time around and started St Andrews in September. There may be a new thread called Applicants of 2012. Hope that helps =)
    .... that explains it... I'm tired
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by limetang)
    Hey. Rather specific question. Does anyone know where to find the impact of chemistry notes on moodle?
    Go on moodle, hit all courses then hit chemistry. There should be a box that says chemistry modules: lecture resources. Hit that, you may have to register or something, cant really remember but once you do that you should get another page up that says Welcome to the School of Chemistry Lecture Resources for students. Impact is right at the top, can't miss it
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chiggins :))
    Go on moodle, hit all courses then hit chemistry. There should be a box that says chemistry modules: lecture resources. Hit that, you may have to register or something, cant really remember but once you do that you should get another page up that says Welcome to the School of Chemistry Lecture Resources for students. Impact is right at the top, can't miss it
    Thanks.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALExM2442)
    Im from the US and I got my offer last week Was so happy, checked my email in class and almost started freaking out, had to take deep breaths haha. Im gonna be reading for IR and its my firm (if im understanding uk terms properly :P)
    Congratulations, you will have an amazing time here. Just so you know, you posted this in the 2011 entrant's thread, there is also one for the 'next generation'

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 1, 2011
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.