The Student Room Group

Do white girls ever find Asian boys handsome?

Hi,

Have 'white' girls ever found an Asian boy good-looking / cute or anything like that? In my school, most of the time, I've seen the white girls go after the white guys, the black girls go after the black guys, and on my hand i've been asked out by a few asian girls (there was this one case where this asian girl stalked me at my bus stop everyday, and even went on to steal my books from my class teacher :lolwut:).

Anyway, to the white / fair skinned girls, what would you think if an Asian boy asked you out? Would you just not make a big deal of his skin colour and instead concentrate on other things like his personality, etc, or does it matter to you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't matter to me. If I like a guy, I like a guy.
Which kind of Asian do you mean? Japanese/Chinese, or Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi etc?

And I wouldn't really care about his skin colour.
Reply 3
You Need:
EternalDoom
Hi,

Have 'white' girls ever found an Asian boy good-looking / cute or anything like that? In my school, most of the time, I've seen the white girls go after the white guys, the black girls go after the black guys, and on my hand i've been asked out by a few asian girls (there was this one case where this asian girl stalked me at my bus stop everyday, and even went on to steal my books from my class teacher :lolwut:).

Anyway, to the white / fair skinned girls, what would you think if an Asian boy asked you out? Would you just not make a big deal of his skin colour and instead concentrate on other things like his personality, etc, or does it matter to you?

:facepalm:

Not again.
Reply 5
Bella Occhi
Which kind of Asian do you mean? Japanese/Chinese, or Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi etc?

And I wouldn't really care about his skin colour.

Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi
Reply 6
I'm a white girl and find boys of every ethnicity handsome - I tend to be attracted to boys with cute smiles and nice hair and their skin colour makes no difference :smile:
EternalDoom
Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi

Well, like I said - if I liked him, I wouldn't care about his race.
Oh my god.

Does the asian population have some sort of inherent insecurity about what other races find them attractive?

Jesus christ, there is one of these threads every day.
annarbee
I'm a white girl and find boys of every ethnicity handsome - I tend to be attracted to boys with cute smiles and nice hair and their skin colour makes no difference :smile:

despo:p:
Reply 10
Try building some confidence rather than making a pointless thread on TSR. :curious:
Reply 11
GodspeedGehenna
Oh my god.

Does the asian population have some sort of inherent insecurity about what other races find them attractive?

Yup
Reply 12
Iron Mike
You Need:

i like your spoiler about the donation
+ rep
EternalDoom
Hi,

Have you ever been to London or the city centre of Birmingham, you might find your answer there.

If you're still unsure, let me explain, the world has moved on. No one is bigoted enough to think that just because that guy has dark skin I'm going to tell him p*** off, it doesn't work like that any more :smile:

All are equal :smile:
No and never. In doing so they would pollute the blood of the White race since after all White people are superior to all races and let's keep it that way.

Not racist I swear on Ganesh.
Reply 15
greenforce
despo:p:

how rude! :p: lol what do you mean?
omg.. I swear this topic comes up everyday..
Reply 17
mmmmm Dev Patel, snm
Um if they didn't EVER, I wouldn't exist and I'm 22... and society was probably a lot more racist then, so probably even better chances now!
Iron Mike
You Need:

is that real? :rofl:

Edit: It is :toofunny:

Latest

Trending

Trending