Rav Wilding?

Who's he?

It was Ravi from Hollyoaks/Stephen Uppal :ninja:
rawwwwr!

Gayest thing I've ever said on TSR but Rav Wilding is fit :p:
rawwwwr!
Who's he?

It was Ravi from Hollyoaks/Stephen Uppal :ninja:

He does Crime Watch now. He's actually Mauritian, but majority of Mauritians are Indian descendents.
Reply 83
EternalDoom
Zzz this is pointless.

Look, I created this thread out of curiosity.

I'm still going to ask the girl I have a crush on regardless of what you people say on here.

So just shut up and stop referring to me, the OP, about how insecure I am, and blah blah blah, and answer the title question. I'm just interested in people's replies.

You ARE insecure. You came online to ask if white girls like Asian boys. That is the millionth thread made by an insecure Asian. The dumbest thing is that no matter how much helpful response you get. You won't know if that "white princess" you have a crush on likes you or not.

She might not have a problem with Asians but find you to be a bit of a dickhead. :rolleyes:

Oh and just a bit of an advice. Most Asians have no problem going out with white and black girls. That is most Asians guys who don't have a freshie accent and are totally confident in themselves.
Stettin

Oh and just a bit of an advice. Most Asians have no problem going out with white and black girls.

I've never been with either :p:
Up to date I've only dated oriental girls ^_^
Reply 85
Stettin
You ARE insecure. You came online to ask if white girls like Asian boys. That is the millionth thread made by an insecure Asian. The dumbest thing is that no matter how much helpful response you get. You won't know if that "white princess" you have a crush on likes you or not.

She might not have a problem with Asians but find you to be a bit of a dickhead. :rolleyes:

Oh and just a bit of an advice. Most Asians have no problem going out with white and black girls. That is most Asians guys who don't have a freshie accent and are totally confident in themselves.

Yeah, well, it doesn't hurt to make a thread and ask does it!?
Oh and sorry folks for not using the search button first...
Reply 86
EternalDoom
Yeah, well, it doesn't hurt to make a thread and ask does it!?
Oh and sorry folks for not using the search button first...

Yes it does hurt. You're not the first to make these threads and the fact that every single week without fail there is some Asian guy out there making a thread like this is just embarrassing for Asians. You're just giving asians a bad name.

I personally thank god that this forum isn't flooded with threads by black people asking questions like these.
Reply 87
GTFO YOU FRESHIE! Go back to the boat :colonhash:

LOLjk :rofl2:
Reply 88
Stettin
Yes it does hurt. You're not the first to make these threads and the fact that every single week without fail there is some Asian guy out there making a thread like this is just embarrassing for Asians. You're just giving asians a bad name.

I personally thank god that this forum isn't flooded with threads by black people asking questions like these.

Who said I am representing all the Asians out there?
These threads reflect badly on the rest of us (us being the remaining normal Asian population)...And also, speaking from my own experience, race really doesn't matter.
Reply 90
giran

Uncalled for
Reply 91
giran

A rep for you. I'm literally laughing out loud.

:toofunny: :toofunny:

EternalDoom
Who said I am representing all the Asians out there?

Judging by this thread. You don't represent Asians. However all of these white people who keep seeing these same threads are going to think all Asians are like this.
Reply 92
EternalDoom
Uncalled for

LOL and your neg rep is gonna affect me much? :laugh:

Sorry but you're embarassing all the Asians here on TSR.
Plus, the white girls you're probably looking at are slutty orange chavs. Those girls go after black men because they want mix raced babies that come out like Beyonce or Chris Brown. :rofl:
Reply 93
Stockholm_Syndrome
These threads reflect badly on the rest of us (us being the remaining normal Asian population)...And also, speaking from my own experience, it really doesn't matter.

I represent myself, and only myself.
Reply 94
You know what. Lets just let this thread die. I'm pretty sure the OP is feeling embarrassed enough now and has by now learnt his lesson.

@ All the other Asians out there. Use the Search button.
Reply 95
Stettin
A rep for you. I'm literally laughing out loud.

:toofunny: :toofunny:

Judging by this thread. You don't represent Asians. However all of these white people who keep seeing these same threads are going to think all Asians are like this.

Then they are just being stereotypical
Reply 96
giran
LOL and your neg rep is gonna affect me much? :laugh:

Sorry but you're embarassing all the Asians here on TSR.
Plus, the white girls you're probably looking at are slutty orange chavs. Those girls go after black men because they want mix raced babies that come out like Beyonce or Chris Brown. :rofl:

Nice assumption, but you're wrong regarding the girls that I am looking at.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE. Azn guy making us good ol' Eurasian folk look bad!
Reply 98
Stettin
You know what. Lets just let this thread die. I'm pretty sure the OP is feeling embarrassed enough now and has by now learnt his lesson.

@ All the other Asians out there. Use the Search button.

And what lesson may that be?
Depends how racist they are.

Latest

Trending

Trending