The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i wrote '****' 3 times in my english and got a B...
Reply 21
Depending on what you wrote, you may be disqualified from all AQA exams - it has happend beore.
Reply 22
Would they not let me know that in advance of results?
I really don't think it matters. I doubt you'll get disqualified, probably just get a low grade for that paper.
Reply 24
Thank you
Its great how a stupid moment can do thiis to you, I'd better just relax and take what comes
Reply 25
General Studies... :sigh:
Reply 26
Well, my last answer for my german exam (the question was "what was jorgs problem with his teachers?" ) was "maybe they didn't teach him enough vocab to answer the ******* exam?" so I'm hoping it will just be a mark down, not a disqualification.
Reply 27
qiaoyu.he
Depending on what you wrote, you may be disqualified from all AQA exams - it has happend beore.

Care to enlighten us about what happened?
Reply 28
sammyw
Care to enlighten us about what happened?

A guy wrote in his GCSE English exam a letter to an headteacher as part of the question. He called the headteacher (obviously not real)called Mr. Poopy in Poopville, Poopton... etc. and was subsequently disqualified from all further AQA exams
qiaoyu.he
A guy wrote in his GCSE English exam a letter to an headteacher as part of the question. He called the headteacher (obviously not real)called Mr. Poopy in Poopville, Poopton... etc. and was subsequently disqualified from all further AQA exams

I heard about something like that lol and apparently the exam board can contact other exam boards so you're disqualified from ALL of your exams: not too sure whether it's true, or just the teachers ************ :p:
Either way, I reckon you'll be fine OP, loads of people take the piss in general studies and unless you were ridiculously offensive, the most they'll do is give you a U for that paper.

Latest