The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm doing geography at durham or manchester.
I have a suspicion the unis which havent updated get our results really late?
Too much traffic for UCAS track to handle!
Reply 43
I can't login either, says the site is "temporarily down".
Ahh, I knew I should have stayed in bed.
Reply 44
When will they upload them? I heard rumours on TSR that it updates again around 10!?!
Reply 45
They will have seen the grades, hang tight, good luck!
Basically my Firm rejected me and insurance accepted but i'm not to sure if i want to go there anymore.
Is there a way i can call my Firm and plead my case or choose something else from that university?
Or once it says unsuccessful theres nothing i can do?
Reply 47
I'm in the same position

I thought it said conditional because they haven't updated yet?

Ah i hate waiting.
Reply 48
rocki-i

Ditto. At least when I was in bed I was unconscious. Now I'm just worrying my small head off :frown:
Reply 49
dw guys the site always overloads and becomes very slow

right now i have a positive response from by insurance but nothing from my firm, so if it says last updated March (for example) then the results are still to come and it could be anything :-)
Reply 50
this is tortureeee
Reply 51
hkorantneg
Basically my Firm rejected me and insurance accepted but i'm not to sure if i want to go there anymore.
Is there a way i can call my Firm and plead my case or choose something else from that university?

No harm in attempting to implore...excluding your dignity :smile:
I'm Scottish and got my condition and mine STILL hasn't updated
Reply 53
Hey guys

i am in the same boat but both my firm and insurance had the same grade requirements ...... i cannot get back onto the homepage & i am sooooooooo confused

Please Help
xxx
Reply 54
im going to try this. both my insurance and my firm want AAA so i dont see how i got a place at my insurance and not my firm. even if i did get my insurance, given that i didnt get AAA, my results must have been close to it. what have you got to lose. go for it!
hkorantneg

Seeing as you definitely have a place at your insurance, there's no harm in trying to persuade your firm to let you in - it's not wasting time.

But bear in mind, they are likely to not change their mind.
rocki-i

Mine says page can't be displayed. Needless to say I'm PISSED ARF cuz I need to know! It's blady killin meh! :frown:
is that normal :s-smilie:
my insurance changed on the 17th and my firm changed today, does that mean i got the grades for insurance but didnt quite for my firm but they still offered me a place?
Reply 58
TheSownRose
Seeing as you definitely have a place at your insurance, there's no harm in trying to persuade your firm to let you in - it's not wasting time.

But bear in mind, they are likely to not change their mind.

what does "conditional" firm next to my insurance mean????
Cicerao
They will have seen the grades, hang tight, good luck!

is it possible they already made their decision but ucas hadnt updated for them, or are they actually still looking at my app, because that would mean at least i got some decent grades :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending