The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
sheepy
hi all! was just wondering if everyone who applied for a card online still had 'payment pending' for their card status? i know the money's in my bank, am just concerned it's taking too long to go through! but if everyone's is like it then i haven't been forgotton!! thank you! :biggrin:

yea mine has been like that since thursday....takin ages!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
crazy_sxc_kool
yea mine has been like that since thursday....takin ages!

Mine says pending payment also! It is probably because they are having to deal with so many requests!
Reply 3
yep im in the same boat, dont worry bout it. im guessin all the platinum extra cards have gone now tho as there was such a limited number?
Reply 4
steff_p353
yep im in the same boat, dont worry bout it. im guessin all the platinum extra cards have gone now tho as there was such a limited number?

Yup i heard they al went in about 4 days...not surprising though! You would have thought they would do a few more!
Reply 5
coolio!! thank you guys! at least i know i haven't been forgotten!! just out of curiosity..which halls are everyone in? ..i'm in towers..hope i'm not on the top floor... :p:
sheepy
coolio!! thank you guys! at least i know i haven't been forgotten!! just out of curiosity..which halls are everyone in? ..i'm in towers..hope i'm not on the top floor... :p:

lol i'm hoping to be on the top floor, I need to have something to force me to exercise while I'm away :P
Reply 7
sheepy

I am in Faraday.....11 days to go now...!
Reply 8
ummm
its now tuesday, and ive still got pending payment on my platinum x card..
,,,,tis a little bit worrying,,,, any1 else got theirs yet?
Reply 9
Got normal platinum in bout 2 days....hmmm...in the holt btw, quite happy since am insurance student!
Reply 10
My platinum x card cleared payment about 5 days ago. I'd give them a call or something to ensure that it is ready in time for when you get there. In Elvyn....arriving tomorrow,........CRAZY!!!!! :eek:
Reply 11
ISO Jack
ummm
its now tuesday, and ive still got pending payment on my platinum x card..
,,,,tis a little bit worrying,,,, any1 else got theirs yet?

my card only cleared on saturday, my card number was wrong so i had to correct it. i'd give them a call if it hasn't been approved by now....... :p:
Does anyone know whether they've got platinum cards for returners yet? The ents office told be there would probably be some but I don't know where we can try and get them from.
Reply 13
English_Student
Does anyone know whether they've got platinum cards for returners yet? The ents office told be there would probably be some but I don't know where we can try and get them from.

Got no idea mate, I'm on committee and we get them free. But try the website. Theres no platinum extra left aparently, but can't see why returners shouldnt be able to get them here...http://www.lborosu.org.uk/platinum/

hope that helps.

Latest

Trending

Trending