The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sarahconnon-griffiths1991
Apparently, the results they recieve HAVE to match those on you ucas application. So if they recieve that, say, you got a B in a maths module, and in your overall grade you got an A in that module they can decide to just take the B because that's the one you stated.
Even if you dont think it applies to you I think it's worth calling them up just in case!

My school told me to take all my module grades off my application because none of them had been cashed in yet :s I guess they'd have asked for them if they wanted them, though...
greeneyedgirl
what ucas told me was that they will get the highest marks sent from the exam board

Thanks, that's good, I picked up 26 UMS in that resit :smile:
This is so confusing! I just want my uni to let me in, thats all I want! haha
Chill out peeps, it's fine - they'll get your best results for each module on Thursday so it's all good :smile:
So long as you UCAS form showed your A level results as pending in August 2010 then the module grades that make up those overall A level grades will be sent through by UCAS.

If you had your A level results due at January 2010 but have taken some more resits then you need to call UCAS to let them know that there will be some results coming through from the exam boards this week.
Ahh good! Sorry to panic everyone just had a little panic myself!
If anyone knows any more than me..am I supposed to inform my unis of these resits too?
I can't get in touch with admissions at Sussex, theyre not able to atke calls and if i email them it bounces!

I think i should probably stop worrying haha but i dont want to miss anything out and be sad on thursday :eek:

Did they tell you to inform unis?
PQ
So long as you UCAS form showed your A level results as pending in August 2010 then the module grades that make up those overall A level grades will be sent through by UCAS.

If you had your A level results due at January 2010 but have taken some more resits then you need to call UCAS to let them know that there will be some results coming through from the exam boards this week.

Thanks so much for your help :smile:
Reply 27
PQ

Thank you. My app definitely said that.
greeneyedgirl
Did they tell you to inform unis?

Nah but then I've seen a few of the helpers on here suggest I do.
Just sent them a quick email anyway (turns out I whacked a spelling mistake in the email address..I dont deserve to go to uni haha) informing them just in case!
Nah but then I've seen a few of the helpers on here suggest I do.
Just sent them a quick email anyway (turns out I whacked a spelling mistake in the email address..I dont deserve to go to uni haha) informing them just in case!

Yeah, there can be no harm done from emailing :smile:
I resat some AS modules this year, do you think I'd have to ring up UCAS concerning those results since technically I've already got that grade? I would've went up, like a whole AS grade and stuff, worth bothering the people manning the UCAS phones?
hi i just wanted ask u a question. well my situation is that in A2 i got these results : Accounts (A) Economics (B) Business (B) Maths (B). I had straight As in my busines modules but my teacher being a cock of the highest order gave us the wrong curriculum for the paper with most people totally flopping. I luckily got a C in the june exam cuz of my econonomics but i definitely wanna boost it to an A. and do 1 resit in Economics along the way. I will be doing this while im studying economics and maths at keele but i plan to apply for a transfer or starting again for economics and finance at manchester. i was wondering would it be better to resit? would it be better to apply with ABB and explain my circumstances? or resit my exams anyway but apply with a ABB?? By the way i got AAAC in business for uni1,2,3,4 respectively and CBAA for unit 1,2,3,4 respectively for economics. i dodged my economic cuz when i got my first year scripts out even i couldnt read my handwriting never mind the examiner lol so i wrote less and even tho i missed a 12 mark question in unit 4 i still pulled off a decent A. dunno if this helps. i plan to resit unit 4 in business and unit 1 in economics while im at uni so i can apply for manchester cheers cheers
hi i just wanted ask a question. well my situation is that in A2 i got these results : Accounts (A) Economics (B) Business (B) Maths (B). I had straight As in my busines modules but my teacher being a cock of the highest order gave us the wrong curriculum for the paper with most people totally flopping. I luckily got a C in the june exam cuz of my econonomics but i definitely wanna boost it to an A. and do 1 resit in Economics along the way. I will be doing this while im studying economics and maths at keele but i plan to apply for a transfer or starting again for economics and finance at manchester. i was wondering would it be better to resit? would it be better to apply with ABB and explain my circumstances? or resit my exams anyway but apply with a ABB?? By the way i got AAAC in business for uni1,2,3,4 respectively and CBAA for unit 1,2,3,4 respectively for economics. i dodged my economic cuz when i got my first year scripts out even i couldnt read my handwriting never mind the examiner lol so i wrote less and even tho i missed a 12 mark question in unit 4 i still pulled off a decent A. dunno if this helps. i plan to resit unit 4 in business and unit 1 in economics while im at uni so i can apply for manchester cheers. what would be the best course of action? :/

Latest

Trending

Trending