The Student Room Group

A few silly questions for UCAS application

Rather than making a million threads for the million questions I have, I'll update this one as and when :ninja:

Firstly - what option do I select under the Education section in this drop down list? (see attachment) I'm a normal A level student, no special circumstances.

Secondly - for the qualification date for GCSEs, do I say the date stated on the certificate? What date shall I say for AS/A levels? I'll be taking my A2 exams in June 2011.

Thirdly, if anyone's done an Edexcel BTEC First Certificate for ICT Practioners (bit of a long shot I know :p:) and can help me put this into the qualification bit, please contact me!! It says I have to put in modules! :mad:
shouldnt you choose the below honours degree. it will help if you click on the question mark next to it. it gives a lot of help
Reply 2
Fight-or-Flight
shouldnt you choose the below honours degree. it will help if you click on the question mark next to it. it gives a lot of help

Thanks, thought I'd clicked on that before :o:
With your GCSEs you enter the date on the certificate. For A levels you enter when you did them, so your final A2 exams will be listed as pending June 2011.

With the BTEC, are you sure you're selecting the right kind of BTEC qualification? as some are modular so this would make sense.
Reply 4
oxymoronic

With the BTEC, are you sure you're selecting the right kind of BTEC qualification? as some are modular so this would make sense.

Well, I thought I was :curious: I'll have another go at it...

Thanks for the help :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending