The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
J DOT A
if there is a god, please let the AS OCR Chemistry unit 2 and Biology unit 2 be low:/

Yup, Chem Unit 1 as well!
WJEC info anyone?:o:
Reply 62
OCR anyone?
Reply 63
so ocr and edexcel tomorrow, aqa thursday....... anyone know about WJEC? Thats my only other exam board i think.

Also will those sites say what the units are out of? x
UCASquestions
Grade boundaries are online. And free. Freak. :yy:

Why offer services when you have no intention of fulfilling them?

What next, asking for my details to put $2,000,000 into my account if I help you.
Reply 65
UCASquestions
Grade boundaries are online. And free. Freak. :yy:

could you post the link to that page please
Reply 66
Can someone post the link to the OCR boundaries page for when it does open pleaseeeee. thanks
Kind of unrelated, but i have that slip of paper which has my online results pin on it. But i don't have a login or password? How do i go about getting one? Do i have to call, or should i already have it? Argh, stress!
:lurk:
Reply 69
olivia_w92
Kind of unrelated, but i have that slip of paper which has my online results pin on it. But i don't have a login or password? How do i go about getting one? Do i have to call, or should i already have it? Argh, stress!

Lol... this is Edexcel ResultsPlus right?

I had one of these last year, but now my school discontinued it grrr.

On that slip will be a URL to register, go there and fill out your name, candidate/centre numbers, date of birth and that secret pin on there.

It'll email you a password, and then use your email address and password on the login page. Obviously it'll just show some sample rubbish until 0600 on the 19th. :wink:

Best of luck!
Reply 70
are the boundaries out yet???
Reply 71
SK-mar
are the boundaries out yet???

Don't think so. It'll be in the morning most likely, like all updates seem to be. :smile:
Apparently 1 am was when they came out in January..
Reply 73
PythagorasChest

really, oh good i cant be bothered to wait lol

If they are up and you wait,would it be ok for you to post the link on here cos i cant seem to find the page where it would be on the OCR website. Thanks.

Oh and how do you know they were posted at this time in jan?? cheers :smile:
Anyone know if the OCR-MEI maths boundaries are published at the same time as the rest of the OCR boundaries?
PythagorasChest

I'll be up until 5 so PM me if you see them. :sexface:
Reply 76
ok this is bugging me but where on the OCR website do i look if i intend to find the boundaries for ALL exams????????????????? someone please explain and i will rep you goddamit :smile:
Reply 77
SK-mar
ok this is bugging me but where on the OCR website do i look if i intend to find the boundaries for ALL exams????????????????? someone please explain and i will rep you goddamit :smile:

go to your specific subject... view all documents.. go to examiners report when its released and at the bottom should be the grade boundaries i think :smile:
Wow I didnt know these would be released tonight. I'm crapping it now. Could someone post a link to where they're shown thanks.

EDIT: Never mind about the link just seen Ashw5's post
Reply 79
Ashw5
go to your specific subject... view all documents.. go to examiners report when its released and at the bottom should be the grade boundaries i think :smile:

ok thats what ive been doing. I thought there might be a specific page with all the boundaries on for all exams. thanks though. :smile: nervous just about the boundaries never mind the actualy grades lol. :s-smilie:

Latest