The Student Room Group

Clearing help!

Hi everyone,

I'm in clearing at the moment because I didn't make my IB points for the unis i applied to. I got an offer for international business 3 weeks ago but I've realised I am really passionate about fashion marketing. I feel like all the fashion marketing courses are full and I might not get into uni this year if I don't go with the other one, but then again its not exactly what I want to do anymore.
Any opinions of whether I should take it or not? I'm still interested in it its just not exactly what I want to do. I'm english but I live in Germany at the moment. I don't wanna take a gap year and be stuck doing nothing for a year and I don't know how to get experience in fashion marketing.
Help! Thankssssss :biggrin:
If you know this course isn't exactly what you want to do now then there is little point in you actually taking up the place. Chances are you'd decide to reapply and leave the course for one you were more interested in, which would be a rather expensive decision to have made. Instead, take a gap year and reapply for courses you would actually prefer to do - its much more beneficial to have a year out and then be doing something you want to do rather than sticking with something that isn't what you want just to go to university this year.

I think you've answered your own question with your post.

Latest

Trending

Trending