The Student Room Group

Help! Other folks have applying for same course as me have...

had their track updated and got acceptance.

I've heard jack **** so far.

I was at college for the past 2 years, getting a National Diploma in Animal Management and applied this year for Zoo Biology at NTU.

Other folks have heard back but I haven't.

Does this mean I haven't got in or has mine just not been updated yet?

I'm really nervous about this tbh and I'll be especially pissed off if I haven't got in since I got better overall results in the ND than some of the folks who got accepted.

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Seriously! Anyone got any news on why I wouldn't have recieved my results? I'm on the verge of a panic attack/rant :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
Did you meet or exceed the offer you were given? (I'm assuming you've already received the results of your ND course?)

If you did then everything is fine - your place is secure and you don't need it to be on track to tell you so. It is highly likely that they haven't updated your track as its easier just to do it at the same time as the A level students. If you failed to meet the offer you were given the university will be waiting until results day to tell you the outcome of your application as whether they can accept you will depend on how many other people met/missed their offer.

If you got your results in the last few days remember that track is currently frozen and will not go live again until Thursday. Any updates during this time will not show until then.
Reply 2
Thanks fella! :smile:

I exceeded the offer, twas meant to be MMM for Zoo Biology or and MMP for Animal Biology (2nd choice) and I got DDD.

Got the letter back with my results from July, they were from the Uni though and not the exam board.

I'll be so annoyed if I ain't got in, especially since the folks I know who have got worse grades than me :frown: :frown: :frown:
Well then you have got in! If you got DDD for a MMM offer then you've met your offer and have a place, there isn't any ifs or maybes about the situation.

All that has happened is that the university hasn't formally updated track yet (this will happen on Thursday) but this is a mere formality because if you've made the grades, you're in and that is the end of it. You don't need to wait for it to show as unconditional.
Reply 4
Thank god for that!

You wouldn't believe how bloody worried I was!

Thank's very much for your help boss-man, really appreciate it :smile:
You're welcome - well done on meeting your offer :smile:

I'm actually of the fairer sex, not that the majority of TSR seem to think so given I'm always perceived as a guy :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending