The Student Room Group

uni offers thursday & gcse result...

basically il be getting my diploma grade thursday anyway even though i kind of know what iv got.

iv already got enough points for the foundation course iv applied for as well , ( iv applied for the proper course) at the same uni.

my track wont update thursday will it as im waiting on my gcse results on the tuesday ( amaths one) or will the uni get the gcse grades early , or has anyone ever had the experience of them making you an offer before recieving the gcse grade.
Reply 1
alexmufc91
basically il be getting my diploma grade thursday anyway even though i kind of know what iv got.

iv already got enough points for the foundation course iv applied for as well , ( iv applied for the proper course) at the same uni.

my track wont update thursday will it as im waiting on my gcse results on the tuesday ( amaths one) or will the uni get the gcse grades early , or has anyone ever had the experience of them making you an offer before recieving the gcse grade.
If your GCSE grade is part of your offer, your Track won't change until the uni receives the result (which I think has to be provided by you, GCSE results don't get transmitted automatically AFAIK).
Minerva
(which I think has to be provided by you, GCSE results don't get transmitted automatically AFAIK).

They're not on the list of qualifications automatically relayed to the unis, so yes, you would need to send GCSE results to the uni.
Reply 3
god im going to be waiting for a while then haha, will they hold my potential place?
alexmufc91
god im going to be waiting for a while then haha, will they hold my potential place?

Yes - you have until August 31st to fulfil it, so it will be kept open until then.
Reply 5
TheSownRose
Yes - you have until August 31st to fulfil it, so it will be kept open until then.

This is what I have been trying to find out for the past half an hour, thanks :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending