The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

snowcrystal88
haha hope they're just kidding too! soooo nervous for tomorrow now I'm gonna watch shinee reality shows to keep be occupied! did you watch Shinee Yunhanam where they try and impress different noonas? It's so funny XD good luck tomorrow hope you get in to LSE!!

Yeah it was a good show! Got to admit...uber jealous on Minho's date lol. Have you seen Shinee's Hello Baby? I just LOVED that show...the kid is too cute! Thanks :smile: I wasn't really worried until a little while ago...mainly because I can't believe i'm already at this stage in my life :O Best of luck to you too :smile:
do we need id?
Mmm cookies...
(:

I need something to cheer me up after my lovely Dad decided to have a go at me & put me down about going to uni.pahah
Reply 143
sleep
Reply 144
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on Film4 passes the time nicely :smile:
Reply 145
I've written down the contact details for my firm and insurance universities, and if I'm still up after midnight, I might look at Clearing vacancies on UCAS. In the meantime, I'm going to try and take my mind off it (or not) by catching up on University Challenge. :biggrin:
Mastermind007
Yeah it was a good show! Got to admit...uber jealous on Minho's date lol. Have you seen Shinee's Hello Baby? I just LOVED that show...the kid is too cute! Thanks :smile: I wasn't really worried until a little while ago...mainly because I can't believe i'm already at this stage in my life :O Best of luck to you too :smile:

same!! Yes!! did you see the Video of baby yooguen dancing to Lucifer after hello baby finished? soooo cute!! I'm also Jealous that Minhos date got to keep his book LOL when i saw him write a message I was like "awww" and taemin was so funny when he kept going on about Key making his sandwiches haha! Yeaah I reckon life is going too fast now espesh this year!! and tomorrow is like the day we find out if all we worked for pays off!
do we need id to get our results?
Reply 148
Starryelaine11
Just a bit confused right now... all I can think of is writing down the contact details of my firm and insurance and possibly other unis? What should I be doing lol are you guys doing anything to prepare?
You can be reading all those really helpful stickied threads at the top of the forum that we have put together for you :biggrin:.
Reply 149
thedaveimperium
do we need id to get our results?
Only if it's the policy at your school or college.
Reply 150
I'm watching Mock the Week on Dave!!

Latest

Trending

Trending