The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Drinking.
Reply 2
I'm shortlisting the accommodation at my insurance / possible clearing choices just in case
Reply 3
I'm doing pretty much what you said, just writing down contact details. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the piece of paper in my pocket all day and throw it away unused when I get in. I hope!
Reply 4
Drink hot chocolate! Calms you down...whatever else you decide to do drink hot chocolate with it.
Reply 5
write down your contact details

then drink yourself into oblivion
Reply 6
Just relax. Maybe write down those details if you want (firm and insurance), then sit back and watch some sit-coms or hang out with friends.
Reply 7
i cant stand it anymore....considering sleeping pills
Anything?
I'm watching Celebrity Masterchef :mmm:

Oh the interesting life I lead :awesome:
Reply 9
Nothing more than what you've done except stay calm basically. Sounds like you're pretty organised to me.
Good luck :smile:
Reply 10
I intend to collect any contact details together after dinner tonight.
bulk buying booze for tomorrow's celebrations/commiserations!
my mum just offered to stay up all night with me and watch my friends boxset... she is too cute. but that is NOT happening, I cannot deal with her nerves as well as mine!
Reply 13
Just relax and take it easy tommrow is going to be a day filled with LOADS of emmotions trust me ..so its best just to spend today chilling and as hard as it might be not think about tommrow too much :smile:
I'm watching that baby beauty pageant thing...i'm not sure what to think about it. SO young!
MarrymeDarcy?
my mum just offered to stay up all night with me and watch my friends boxset... she is too cute. but that is NOT happening, I cannot deal with her nerves as well as mine!

Just once...just ONCE I wish my mum would offer to do that lol
Reply 16
Speaking from someone who has had enough results days for a lifetime. You shouldn't be doing anything! Just relax and get a good nights sleep.

Good luck all
Reply 17
Drink tea, sweat with nervousness, more tea...
Get pissed!
Reply 19
KimberleyJane
Anything?
I'm watching Celebrity Masterchef :mmm:

Oh the interesting life I lead :awesome:

SAME! Moulin Rouge & frozen strawberries ;D

Latest

Trending

Trending