The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Radiography in Leeds? Opal 3?

Hey Im Melanie I just signed up to this, just saying hey to everyone on my course! Cant wait to start and wheres everybody going to be staying? Im in Opal 3! x :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'll be your course-mate :smile: I'm in Leodis.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Hi im on your course :smile: Staying in IQ Leeds, think i might have actually talked to you on Yougo before :smile:
melimoo91
Hey Im Melanie I just signed up to this, just saying hey to everyone on my course! Cant wait to start and wheres everybody going to be staying? Im in Opal 3! x :smile:

Im staying in opal 3 too, 34 on the 7th where are you?? x
Reply 4
ChloeJayne.23

Hey im in flat 82 x
Reply 5
Hollyy91
Hi im on your course :smile: Staying in IQ Leeds, think i might have actually talked to you on Yougo before :smile:

Hey yes r u holly boyd lol? i remember you x
melimoo91
Hey im in flat 82 x

I seem to be so far away from everyone! X
Reply 7
Heya Im off to Leeds as well, except Im staying at St Marks Court. Its nice to see theres a few of us about :-)
Hey There,
I'm Startn this course in Sep 2011 soooo nervous because I'm from County Tyrone, Northern Ireland and I'm terrified going to a new place, eeeekkkk! Anyway i'm staying in The tennery, dnt knw if thats a gd thing or not :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Hey everyone, I'm (hopefully) starting this course in September and I'm so nervous! I can't wait to meet everyone! :smile: x
Reply 10
Original post by Sara.
Hey everyone, I'm (hopefully) starting this course in September and I'm so nervous! I can't wait to meet everyone! :smile: x

I'm doing this course too :smile: got my accom sorted for Lupton and i'm excited :biggrin: are you waiting for results and what accom have you applied for?
Reply 11
Original post by ChloeJayne.23

I've just got Leeds Met as my insurance but i haven't applied to accommodation yet. I think i'm going to go to Opal 3, but this is the second time i've heard anyone speak of it! Is it a good halls to stay in? :s-smilie:
it makes me feel better finding some other people staying there!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Clairrre
I'm doing this course too :smile: got my accom sorted for Lupton and i'm excited :biggrin: are you waiting for results and what accom have you applied for?

Yeahh I got them today and I'm in! And I've applied to Lupton too! So I'll see you there! I'm so excited :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Sara.
Yeahh I got them today and I'm in! And I've applied to Lupton too! So I'll see you there! I'm so excited :smile:

well done :smile: you'll almost definitely get Lupton cos it's under-subscribed, which means you'll almost definitely be living in H block too - the healthcare block! hello possible neighbour/flatmate :biggrin:
Reply 14
well done :smile: you'll almost definitely get Lupton cos it's under-subscribed, which means you'll almost definitely be living in H block too - the healthcare block! hello possible neighbour/flatmate :biggrin:

H for Healthcare - that makes sense! I'm In H3.35 :smile: got my contract today! :biggrin: I guess you're in H block too?
Reply 15
Original post by Sara.
H for Healthcare - that makes sense! I'm In H3.35 :smile: got my contract today! :biggrin: I guess you're in H block too?

Yeahh :smile: i'm in H2.11 so the floor below you.
Reply 16
Original post by Sara.

found one of your flatmates who'll be living in the room next to you, she uses the name Laurennerual on here :smile:
Reply 17
found one of your flatmates who'll be living in the room next to you, she uses the name Laurennerual on here :smile:

Oh cool thanks!! :smile:
What a levels did you do to get into radiography? What grades did you get? x
Reply 19
Original post by Bethanyyy-
What a levels did you do to get into radiography? What grades did you get? x

I took biology, psychology and art. Got ABB but think it's roughly 3 Bs you need to get on the course, although I had an UC offer so I'm not sure. You need at least one science and to have done at least one days experience in an imaging department.

Quick Reply

Latest